Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

5001 posts

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:31 pm

I should have done this post on 5000 but I was too busy thinking of Milly :D

Good website, blah blah, all the usual. Keep up the updates Carl :ayatollah:

Re: 5001 posts

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I should have done this post on 5000 but I was too busy thinking of Milly :D

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Moderator abuse :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 pm

I worry about you Billy boy....thinking about Milly......loving my accent.......you ok????

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:41 pm

PtB wrote:I worry about you Billy boy....thinking about Milly......loving my accent.......you ok????

no hes not :twisted:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 pm

milly44 wrote:
PtB wrote:I worry about you Billy boy....thinking about Milly......loving my accent.......you ok????

no hes not :twisted:

I'm beginning to wonder!!!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Never have been, never will be

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I should have done this post on 5000 but I was too busy thinking of Milly :D

:cry: Emotional

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:54 pm

anyway young thomas, 5001 posts what an achievement, you are a credit to minty. such a wise young man, on suck young weak shoulders. im getting a bit emotional here :cry:

i think you should give a speach :D

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm

I would like to thank Big Gwyn for giving Annis the idea for making the message board. Owain for running it, Annis for the 4324923 messages asking me to join it even though I already had. Everyone who posts which makes it worth coming on, Carl for the updates, PtB for flying the flag up north, Milly for flying the flag at the County and Chippy for flying it in woucster.

But most importantly, me, cos I'm class

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I would like to thank Big Gwyn for giving Annis the idea for making the message board. Owain for running it, Annis for the 4324923 messages asking me to join it even though I already had. Everyone who posts which makes it worth coming on, Carl for the updates, PtB for flying the flag up north, Milly for flying the flag at the County and Chippy for flying it in woucster.

Awww, now you're making me emotional :cry:

We'll keep the blue flag flying high!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I would like to thank Big Gwyn for giving Annis the idea for making the message board. Owain for running it, Annis for the 4324923 messages asking me to join it even though I already had. Everyone who posts which makes it worth coming on, Carl for the updates, PtB for flying the flag up north, Milly for flying the flag at the County and Chippy for flying it in woucster.

i wes bekomin ematiunal untill i sean hw youd spelly wouster :shock:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:56 pm

i should say welldone,but your a young lad,you really should get out more,this board is for middle aged farts like me :D :ayatollah: