Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what can we expect tomorrow night??

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:14 pm

having been to most aways this year, i have seen us destroy leeds, and seen us be destroyed at leicester and ipswich.

With the squad we have we should be where we are. but i think dave jones will need to seriously motivate his players tomorrow night, because what we saw sunday was unacceptable. but can he do it???

but it goes back to the whole injury thing again, cover we have for players and team selection.

sadly im not expecting to much tomorrow night :cry:

Re: what can we expect tomorrow night??

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:17 pm

a hammering i recon the moral of team will be shite

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:18 pm

On the positives, we can't be any worse.

Although we were poor, we did create a few chances - so hopefully we can be bit more attack minded and have a go. It;s a tough place to go, but we've done well there the last few years, and if results go for us tonight - top spot could be up for grabs.

Let's put the blip behind us and go for it, and those who are going - enjoy it :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:19 pm

why after one bad result will moral be down its not like we are bottom of the league and lost 5 games in a row we have won 5 out 6 not a bad run i dont think

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:19 pm

PtB wrote:On the positives, we can't be any worse.

Although we were poor, we did create a few chances - so hopefully we can be bit more attack minded and have a go. It;s a tough place to go, but we've done well there the last few years, and if results go for us tonight - top spot could be up for grabs.

Let's put the blip behind us and go for it, and those who are going - enjoy it :ayatollah:

il enjoy it alright mac :D

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:why after one bad result will moral be down its not like we are bottom of the league and lost 5 games in a row we have won 5 out 6 not a bad run i dont think

its been a fantastic run of results. but gypes isnt going to be full of confidence after DJ comments, hudson worries me anyway although he has been players well recently, and we have a lot of key players missing tomorrow night. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

what can we expect, a reaction. get stuck in to em & show a bit of fight this time.

against swansea we were as my old man put it 'like a dog without teeth'. i wanna see the Cardiff players growling at reading and show no mercy, a bit of ruthlessness and put that crappy game with the gypos to bed.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 pm

milly44 wrote:
bargoedbluebirds wrote:why after one bad result will moral be down its not like we are bottom of the league and lost 5 games in a row we have won 5 out 6 not a bad run i dont think

its been a fantastic run of results. but gypes isnt going to be full of confidence after DJ comments, hudson worries me anyway although he has been players well recently, and we have a lot of key players missing tomorrow night. :ayatollah:

Who's missing ?