Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Important MEMBER OF OUR SQUAD IN YOUR OPINION

JAY or BELLS ?

Re: " SO WHO IS THE MOST "

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:14 pm

100% JAY :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

They're both stand outs, but I still think Olofinjana is a bigger player.

Although, it all depends on systems and formations as to who can be the most effective.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

on current form has to be jay for me!! didnt think I would be saying that at the start of the season!!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Jay by a mile, reasons being Bellamy is playing out wide and we have enough strength in depth to cover for him, whereas Jay has no cover at all.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Jay up front
Oli in midfield
Kev in defence

any are missing and the we loose shape in that area of the park

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 pm

sack wrote:Jay up front
Oli in midfield
Kev in defence

any are missing and the we loose shape in that area of the park

Fair comment.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Jay. See re run of Jacks game and re run from Norwich.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Important MEMBER OF OUR SQUAD IN YOUR OPINION

JAY or BELLS ?

bellamy hasnt played that well yet,i think we are yet to see him at his best,but i honestly believe that with the right formation,the football we are playing we could manage without jay.so il go for super kev :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (he is just my favourite,sorry)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:39 pm

I think Sunday proved without question that it is Jay . Not just because of his individual performances this season but as Sunday proved with Jay missing the whole team dynamic changes. Jay is our 'talisman' hes the easy out ball when we are up against it and he gives Dj plenty of options which sadly we lacked Sunday. Bellamy is our luxury player although he perhaps hasnt had the impact we were all intially expecting he is still a quality player whose influence will undoubtably have a say in our destiny this season but in my mind hes no jay.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Hudson, Ollie and Jay.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Definitely Jay, it's obvious.....innit?

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:43 pm

To answer the question, I think Jay is the most important player we have. He's not the best player we have, that has to be Bellamy, I don't think anyone can argue otherwise.

We missed Jay on Sunday, but what we really need is a manager who can adapt and find a way of playing if someone's missing. No-one should be irreplaceable.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 am

I think Sunday proved beyond all doubt that Jay is irreplaceable to us and we cannot do without him

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:57 am

Jay by a million miles.

What pisses me off is this club has spent the last ten years paying way over the odds to tossers who didn't deserve it.

Now we have a player far far too good for this level and we should be offering him whatever it takes to keep him.
If you don't think I am right then just wait and see if Jay is sold January and Keogh leads the line for the rest of the season :oops:

Jay shouldn't even be playing at this level, it's only cos of his attitude previously he is. Would cost us millions to replace him with someone equally as talented.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:50 am

big jay! definitely! i so hope we manage to keep hold of him

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:57 am

Would have to be Jay for me... Although did you notice how different the game was when Burke came on?? He is a huge influence on games too...