Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POST OF THE DAY BEDDAU BLUE

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Just saw a post earlier heres what beddau blue said >Annis whats the possibility of the forum getting season tickets en bloc in future seasons thus trying to create some sort of atmosphere surely anything is worth a try i bet the madjeski will be bumping tomorrow night with almost 3000 city up there thoughts. Robbie

I have been thinking along these lines myself. As I see it I cant see them swapping ends with Canton and family stand. Therefore I think that leaves us with an option of all forum posters who want to create the noise generated in Block A or Grange to attend ninian park on a specific day when season tickets are available and we all buy in the same area, Ideally next to the away fans in the Ninian stand. Possibly Annis for example could say right then march next year we all go down meet up in the ninian pub before a game and buy them together. possibly a post on this site for fans who want to participate to add their names so we could gauge what numbers we are looking at. Id say if 400 of us bought into the idea it would be tremendous. Any other ideas or suggestion relating to this theme and lets see what we can do :ayatollah:

Re: POST OF THE DAY BEDDAU BLUE

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Just saw a post earlier heres what beddau blue said >Annis whats the possibility of the forum getting season tickets en bloc in future seasons thus trying to create some sort of atmosphere surely anything is worth a try i bet the madjeski will be bumping tomorrow night with almost 3000 city up there thoughts. Robbie

I have been thinking along these lines myself. As I see it I cant see them swapping ends with Canton and family stand. Therefore I think that leaves us with an option of all forum posters who want to create the noise generated in Block A or Grange to attend ninian park on a specific day when season tickets are available and we all buy in the same area, Ideally next to the away fans in the Ninian stand. Possibly Annis for example could say right then march next year we all go down meet up in the ninian pub before a game and buy them together. possibly a post on this site for fans who want to participate to add their names so we could gauge what numbers we are looking at. Id say if 400 of us bought into the idea it would be tremendous. Any other ideas or suggestion relating to this theme and lets see what we can do :ayatollah:

Great Idea Didnt see the post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:22 pm

But dont the people who already have them season tickets have first offer on them ? which would mean that yes you may get some but not all the ones you want .

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Just saw a post earlier heres what beddau blue said >Annis whats the possibility of the forum getting season tickets en bloc in future seasons thus trying to create some sort of atmosphere surely anything is worth a try i bet the madjeski will be bumping tomorrow night with almost 3000 city up there thoughts. Robbie

just a thought,but how about the people who already sit in these seats :ayatollah: im quit happy to swap ends :ayatollah: