Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ WILL GET US PROMOTION MUN!!!!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:06 pm

i cant wait till the end of the season, when we get automatic. theres gonna be a lot of "bumps" from posts i have read recently.
dj is by far THE GREATEST manager we have had here. FACT.
IMO we have done well to keep him this long.

Re: DJ WILL GET US PROMOTION MUN!!!!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:19 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 pm

halleluia my friend!!!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Davey Jones My Lord, Davey Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Without him, We wouldn't even be 2nd in League 2, never mind the Championship.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:32 pm

I REALLY HOPE SO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:34 pm

nugent wrote:i cant wait till the end of the season, when we get automatic. theres gonna be a lot of "bumps" from posts i have read recently.
dj is by far THE GREATEST manager we have had here. FACT.
IMO we have done well to keep him this long.

if we get their,i will gladly appologise for my thoughts that have been posted, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:36 pm

It all depends on how many times he has to use plan B HOPEFULLY NOT THAT MANY

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:48 pm

thing is see boys, i cant stand the fact that had bellers scored the chances he had and we had won, nothing would have been said.
for £90k a week, he should have done better. sorry craig, (i love you really butt, but you took that one on one with the keeper like a tit lol)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:55 pm

We have done well to keep him this long. Well if you think that then you should be praising Peter Ridsdale because he is the one who wrote DJs contract and that is the real reason we still have him.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:We have done well to keep him this long. Well if you think that then you should be praising Peter Ridsdale because he is the one who wrote DJs contract and that is the real reason we still have him.

f**k ridsdale lol.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:Davey Jones My Lord, Davey Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Umm, was it DJ that got us to the championship? We are in the championship because DJ has been given money, alot more money than most clubs in this league. If DJ was given equal parity to the likes of say Barnsley and Doncaster I wonder if we would be still watching Championship football.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:Davey Jones My Lord, Davey Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Umm, was it DJ that got us to the championship? We are in the championship because DJ has been given money, alot more money than most clubs in this league. If DJ was given equal parity to the likes of say Barnsley and Doncaster I wonder if we would be still watching Championship football.

Dj Brought in the Likes of Roger Johnson, Glenn Loovens, Kevin McNaughton, Chopra (1st time), Koumas (1st time) ect when we were just about getting a team of 14 players together. Many players have said that it's HIM who attract them to this club, nobody else. Look at the teams who have gone up since we've been in the championship. Appart from the last two years (Burnley & Blackpool), the teams who have gone up are Premier League teams who have already made a name for themselves.

If DJ does go, Who gets brought in? Because theres sweet FA out there at the moment. :roll:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:25 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:[If DJ does go, Who gets brought in? Because theres sweet FA out there at the moment. :roll:

I would say we could attract quite a few interesting characters now we have the Malaysians in charge. My favourite would be Simon O'Driscoll from Doncaster but it would not surprise me if the Malayasians approached someone of the likes of Martinez. If DJ goes I would not worry too much about a good quality replacement.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:[If DJ does go, Who gets brought in? Because theres sweet FA out there at the moment. :roll:

I would say we could attract quite a few interesting characters now we have the Malaysians in charge. My favourite would be Simon O'Driscoll from Doncaster but it would not surprise me if the Malayasians approached someone of the likes of Martinez. If DJ goes I would not worry too much about a good quality replacement.

Or his brother Sean ;)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Or his brother Sean ;)

I always get that wrong.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Or his brother Sean ;)[/quote]

I always get that wrong.[/quote]

No worries.
Didnt mean to be a smart ass, just thought it was funny and O'Driscoll has done a great job and would be at the top of my list if DJ leaves.
Hope it doesnt come to that for a long time.