Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First Away Game tonight

Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:14 pm

I Go to all home games, first time ive been away....i cant wait, just waiting for 2:30 now to go get the bus from bridgend coucil offices, by the way does anyone know where by the council offices the supporters club busses pick up?
isit by the main enterance orr? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: First Away Game tonight

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 pm

adamt958 wrote:I Go to all home games, first time ive been away....i cant wait, just waiting for 2:30 now to go get the bus from bridgend coucil offices, by the way does anyone know where by the council offices the supporters club busses pick up?

Adam, it Will be a Superb Atmosphere Tonight, I hope its a Night for you to REM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 pm

adamt958 wrote:I Go to all home games, first time ive been away....i cant wait, just waiting for 2:30 now to go get the bus from bridgend coucil offices, by the way does anyone know where by the council offices the supporters club busses pick up?

hope you enjoy the trip adam :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Good luck, you will be addicted to away games after tonight. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 pm

This is my first "home" game of the season as I live in Oxford :lol:

Been to all but 1 home game this season and missed 3 away's but im my opinion the away games are always the best for atmosphere & banter....i'm sure you'll find out tonight and never miss another one :lol:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:22 pm

enjoy................

My first away was Cov so i hope you witness the same outcome.......... :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 pm

I Loved it, it was great.
alot of my mates from bridgend support reading so i met them all before the game....rang them when bothroyd eaqualised to have my call rejected.
The game was good second half and definatley a night to remember, best atmosphere ive been in this season by far. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:28 pm

[quote="adamt958"]
alot of my mates from bridgend support reading :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Yeah, theyr all cousins and brothers and stuff, but their dad was in the reading acadamy and moved to bridgend for his job, and i met my mate back in school, its always a laugh when theres loads of us out in city shirts and one in a reading one :lol:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:55 pm

adamt958 wrote:Yeah, theyr all cousins and brothers and stuff, but their dad was in the reading acadamy and moved to bridgend for his job, and i met my mate back in school, its always a laugh when theres loads of us out in city shirts and one in a reading one :lol:

f*cking glory hunters :? :lol: :lol: