Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Give Bothroyd a bumper contract

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm

come on Dave Jones - you know it makes sense!!!

Re: Give Bothroyd a bumper contract

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 pm

ihatealiens wrote:come on Dave Jones - you know it makes sense!!!

Agreed, he deservers it and WE NEED HIM!!!! :shock: :shock:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Today proves he can put the goals in with no problem. Just give in to his wage demands! He'd be a HUGE loss if we lost him!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:48 pm

wont happen guys ,his agent knows the score and with jay banging the goals in he,ll be rubbing his hands and telling jay not to sign as he knows teams will be sniffing and he can get a good fee...looks like we,ll at least get a bigger fee for him....dont want him to go but cant see him signing ...agents are twats....just look at the ledley situation.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:50 pm

d20 wrote:wont happen guys ,his agent knows the score and with jay banging the goals in he,ll be rubbing his hands and telling jay not to sign as he knows teams will be sniffing and he can get a good fee...looks like we,ll at least get a bigger fee for him....dont want him to go but cant see him signing ...agents are twats....just look at the ledley situation.

You know for a fact that he won't sign ????

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 pm

i didnt say for a fact but in my opinion he wont and his agent will tell him not to especially with premier teams and this england chat about him.....agents are twats and he,ll be trying to to sway jay....thats his job...bigger fee for him!!.....my opinion.!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Jays not short on intelligence he is waiting for us to up the offer, plenty of time yet.