Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FINE ME AND I WILL QUIT!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 am

Ian Hollaways words to the premier league after he made 10 changes to his blackpool team last night.
fine him and then we'll have him ;)
fair play he doesnt f**k about, thats one way of making sure you dont get fined :lol:

Re: FINE ME AND I WILL QUIT!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am

somebody please fine Dave Jones :lol:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 am

He is a quality manager - no doubt about it. He speaks his mind, and has realistic views.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:34 am

Superb reaction. He will be a self-imposed victim of the Premier League's 'one rule for the poor and another for the rich' policy

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Why does he think he can get away with making ten changes when Wolves couldnt? I hope they fine him, have never liked the man and his ego seems to have got the better of him since promotion

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 pm

milly44 wrote:Ian Hollaways words to the premier league after he made 10 changes to his blackpool team last night.
fair play he doesnt f**k about, thats one way of making sure you dont get fined :lol:

One of My Favourite Managers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Move over DJ :lol:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Love this guy

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why does he think he can get away with making ten changes when Wolves couldnt? I hope they fine him, have never liked the man and his ego seems to have got the better of him since promotion

I think he's highlighting the problem of inequality and the treatment between the 'big' clubs and the 'smaller' ones

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 pm

He is forced into naming a squad of 25, therefore he should be allowed to us any of them 25 without questions asked?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:He is forced into naming a squad of 25, therefore he should be allowed to us any of them 25 without questions asked?

Spot on. It was one of the reasons that this was introduced.

That said, did (now don't quote me on this, I can't remember if this was the team or not) Man Ure get fined when they did the same?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Fine him 50p see what happens

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Any Manager of a team that is told who he can and cant select to play after abiding by a 25 man squad ruling would have the right to do exactly as Holloway is doing! Why Mick McCarthy never spoke out last time is beyond me!

The big four clubs are constantly and consistantly changing their teams throughout all competitions and nothing gets said! Where is equality?

I think Holloway is a bloody good bloke as well as manager, and the FA will be made to look idiots if they decide to open the door to Holloway's exit!

What a complete farce this ruling is becoming! gets my balls up aye! :?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Like it or not I think the manager should pick whatever team he likes who are the FA or another team have a right to pick a team.

I like Holloway he does wonders at Blackpool and if he decides to make 3 5 9 or 10 changes thats up to him its his risk and his job and as he said the reserve players get a chance at the prem and to prove themselves.

Wolves didnt get done for it did they?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:30 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Like it or not I think the manager should pick whatever team he likes who are the FA or another team have a right to pick a team.

I like Holloway he does wonders at Blackpool and if he decides to make 3 5 9 or 10 changes thats up to him its his risk and his job and as he said the reserve players get a chance at the prem and to prove themselves.

Wolves didnt get done for it did they?

Ok, we go up, Blackpool stayt up.

We're in relegation zone, last game of the season. Holloway plays a side against our nearest relegation rivals, changing 10 players, putting out a side with a total of 12 Prem games in total, 6 making debut in Prem.

Rivals win, we get relegated by a point.

I'm SURE you and others will applaud Holloways's right to use a reserve team, right?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:Ian Hollaways words to the premier league after he made 10 changes to his blackpool team last night.

One of My Favourite Managers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Move over DJ :lol:

Absolutely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..even if he does get wiggy

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 pm

IAN HOLLOWAY = PURE CLASS

love a guy that speaks his mind and f**k the FA if he wants to put a weakened squad out at villa where lets face it he thinks they'd lose then why not the home games are mega importanty for blackpool f**k the FA at the end of the day hes the manager hes PAID to manage liek mccarthy said last year(as much as i hate mccarthy) he said i'm ultimately judged on whether wolves stay up or not so if i want to rest players at man utd away then i will and what happened wolves stayed up had he not rested them they may have lost the game after.
how the FA can judge what a manager does with his squad is beyond me, THEY think they can do a better job or summit???

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Holloway is a legend i would love him here. And even though he is Bristol boy!! City fans would love him. And on this one i agree with him. he has had to name a squad of 25 its not then down to the FA to tell him which of those 25 he can pick.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 pm

I have never ever liked the man and still dont, IMO its all about him and his character. I would love to see the FA fine him and watch him backtrack on his promise and his "briefs" Personally I think he says what people want to hear not what he believes.

Would I want him at Cardiff, no, never, dont rate him at all. He is a small time manager for small time clubs like Blackpool. He proved when given money, pressure at a big club it will be a disaster....lets be fair it took some doing to take his Leicester City team down.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:05 am

2blue2handle wrote:I have never ever liked the man and still dont, IMO its all about him and his character. I would love to see the FA fine him and watch him backtrack on his promise and his "briefs" Personally I think he says what people want to hear not what he believes.

Would I want him at Cardiff, no, never, dont rate him at all. He is a small time manager for small time clubs like Blackpool. He proved when given money, pressure at a big club it will be a disaster....lets be fair it took some doing to take his Leicester City team down.

me and you could go on along time on this one :lol:
i echo pretty much your exact thoughts, but it wouldnt be about holloway ;)

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 am

fck off shrek :lol:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 am

2blue2handle wrote:fck off shrek :lol:

f**k off donkey :twisted:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:15 am

How do you know the girls call me Donkey 8-)

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 am

2blue2handle wrote:How do you know the girls call me Donkey 8-)

f**k off your actually winding me up. if you wannu snipe go on the other board. you know that other one you moderate for ;) :lol:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:19 am

:o I can feel the sexual tension :lol:
Plus we dont have a milly on that other one ;)

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:22 am

2blue2handle wrote::o I can feel the sexual tension :lol:
Plus we dont have a milly on that other one ;)

you did have, you f*cking banned me you tw*t :lol:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:22 am

:lol: :bootyshake:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 am

2blue2handle wrote::lol: :bootyshake:

i am genuinly banned. i remember pm-ing you about it ages ago :lol:
something happened with baz, and we come as a tag team and i think you gave us both a 5 year banning order :cry:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:27 am

It wasnt me :lol:
I dont even have that power :old:
Was it you trying to explain some sort of law to me (like i gave a shit :lol:)

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 am

2blue2handle wrote:It wasnt me :lol:
I dont even have that power :old:
Was it you trying to explain some sort of law to me (like i gave a shit :lol:)

law :roll:
only law i know is dennis :?
it was at the time off the march, you all bullied me :cry:

anyway do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: holloway :)

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am

:lol: I remember the time, we had plenty off here on there :lol:

Holloway :evil:

Such a sensitive lad ain't you :withstupid: