Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chris Burke

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Absolutely delighted to see him back in the Scotland fold for next week's friendly at Pittodrie. Hope he gets a decent run out. :ayatollah:

Re: Chris Burke

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Im pleased for him as long as he doesnt get an injury :lol:

Fully deserved :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm

PtB wrote:Absolutely delighted to see him back in the Scotland fold for next week's friendly at Pittodrie. Hope he gets a decent run out. :ayatollah:

Brilliant News Paul, Burkes one of My Favourites :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PtB wrote:Absolutely delighted to see him back in the Scotland fold for next week's friendly at Pittodrie. Hope he gets a decent run out. :ayatollah:

Brilliant News Paul, Burkes one of My Favourites :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mine too mate, been a real gutter that he couldn't be involved before and doing so well for City. I'll be looking for an :ayatollah: off him on Tuesday!!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Fully agree.

Well done Burkey. Any news on his contract position?

Am I right in thinking he's out of contract at the end of this season? I've not heard about any talks or offers being made to him and I really hope he stays.

Didn't think much of him when he first arrived as he seemed a bit slight and didn't seem to take players on at first but what a difference now!

Probably my favourite current player.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm

He should have started on Sunday-that adamah for the wurzels took the piss out of tate last night and burkey is better than adamah

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Him and Kev (when fit) should allways get picked allways give us 100% :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Him and Kev (when fit) should allways get picked allways give us 100% :ayatollah:

I hoped that the two of them would feature, an extra incentive for going after what I suffered in Prague!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Could have got a worse picture of the wing wizard!

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Int ... 00,00.html