Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAYE V HARRISON

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Is it me or was audley harrison born a tw*t? the number of interview's ive seen him in nearly all his promotional interviews ,and he sounds like something out of a fecking pantomine,he's a great talker like all the other lossses he's had ,he talks a great fight but freezes on the night,i think when he steps out into the m.e.n arena tomorrow night,he'll do exactly that.nearly all his fights have been like watching paint dry.the sprott fight where he threw the knockout punch ,he was behind on every judges scorecard,he's not going win rounds without throwing punches.he can have a harder punch than haye,but the speed of the punch is key.i go for haye to knock harrison out within 3 rounds.whats your view's ? :ayatollah: :old:

Re: HAYE V HARRISON

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Haye, easily and quickly

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:47 pm

watching it on ssn feck me theres a lot of hype going on.harrison is a useless heavyweight and haye a glorified cruiserweight.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:49 pm

I like David Haye, which is a good job as this one is over before it starts

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

hope they both land a similtanious right upper cut and knock each other out.cant stand either of um. :D
it makes a mochery of proffesional boxing when you have harrison challenging. im not boxing geeek but im pretty sure there are more deserving fighters out there.
harrison couldnt drop his pants.
haye will knock him out forst 90seconds :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:54 pm

dont dislike haye just dont think hes an out and out heavyweight.and harrison well what can you say.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Haye easy win I think... KO within 5 rounds

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 pm

I like the fact Haye is quite cock sure. He's no Mayweather but it's nice to have a fighter who is pretty decent and can rival the Yanks for the chat. He won't go down as one of the greatest unless he beats one of the Klitschko brothers but until then I am just going to sit back and watch him batter morons like Harrison. Can't stand Harrison. Even Haye has said this fight is a pointless joke and wasting everyone's time.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:36 pm

never mind all that... has anyone got a link so I can save myself £15 to watch a one round fight??? :x

Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:10 pm

griff105 wrote:never mind all that... has anyone got a link so I can save myself £15 to watch a one round fight??? :x

there will be loads flying about tomorrow before the fight i wouldnt pay money for boxing with the internet about