Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Celtic Respect the min slience today..

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:06 am

Good to see for a change them all doing it.

Re: Celtic Respect the min slience today..

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 am

Well Done Celtic :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:57 am

Too late. They have made their nest they now have to lie in it.

Ps. I hate Scottish football.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 am

Good, its not f*cking hard isit the scum bastards

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 pm

just waiting for the Celtic-haters to slate them again for respecting the minute of silence, cos some of their fans didnt jeer like they did before...

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Good to see for a change them all doing it.

any video evidence/footage showing them all respecting it?? :shock:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:51 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Good to see for a change them all doing it.

any video evidence/footage showing them all respecting it?? :shock:

Yeah but there's no sound though !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Hofmeister wrote:just waiting for the Celtic-haters to slate them again for respecting the minute of silence, cos some of their fans didnt jeer like they did before...

I've never been more disgusted in all my life! How dare they disrespect our soldiers with an ironic two minute silence!...f*cking scum.... ;)

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Now lets give credit where its due.

Perhaps the bulk of the Celtic support has had a severe word in the shell-likes of
these scummy bastards. If so, then hats off to them for sorting it out

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:49 pm

taffyapple wrote:Now lets give credit where its due.

Perhaps the bulk of the Celtic support has had a severe word in the shell-likes of

No credit where due at all!! We shouldn't applaud them for doing it, every fucker in this country should anyway!
SO no extra credit for them scum bastards

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

No credit where due at all!! We shouldn't applaud them for doing it, every fucker in this country should anyway!

By defintion, they are NOT 'scum bastards' given that they respected the war dead. Whereas the disrespectful among their fans were either warned or stayed away, thus proving that the majority rule and that most Celtic fans are NOT scum......A metaphor for life itself perhaps

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:59 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

By defintion, they are NOT 'scum bastards' given that they respected the war dead. Whereas the disrespectful among their fans were either warned or stayed away, thus proving that the majority rule and that most Celtic fans are NOT scum......A metaphor for life itself perhaps

I'm allowed too have an opinion and I think they are scum bastards. :D

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

[quote="By defintion, they are NOT 'scum bastards' given that they respected the war dead. Whereas the disrespectful among their fans were either warned or stayed away, thus proving that the majority rule and that most Celtic fans are NOT scum......A metaphor for life itself perhaps[/quote]
I'm allowed too have an opinion and I think they are scum bastards. :D[/quote]

Then that's your opinion based on personal prejudice.....good and bad everywhere......except Swansea....and Leeds...oh aye, and Stoke.....and the Wurzles......and as for those fekin Scousers! 8-)

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

I wouldnt applaud them either!!

But if indeed some decent Celtic have got together and sorted these twats
out then fair play. Prhaps they have physically fucked em up. If so, good!!

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

But if indeed some decent Celtic have got together and sorted these twats
out then fair play. Prhaps they have physically fucked em up. If so, good!![/quote]

They'll allways have the idiot at Celtic tho but they have got few decent fan's.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:31 pm

what one person says they observed it so hats off???
not till i see evidence from something like youtube i wont believe it

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:

what one person says they observed it so hats off???
not till i see evidence from something like youtube i wont believe it

I understand why you dont trust the scum, but they did, I watched the first 5 mins just so I got see it.
Had too go put disinfectant in my eyes then to get rid of the shit I just seen

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm

The Irish have much more integrity and respect and humour than the brits but I think the nature and chavness of the vast majority of Ranger's fans both in Glasgow and definitely on this messageboard may have just rubbed off on a few.

With Ranger's it's a case of "If you can't beat them( and they never will) then let's drag them down to our level"

Tiochfa an lar.......UP THE f*cking RA!

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Despite the fact Eire remained neutral during the war it didnt stop thousands of Irish people volunteering to fight against the Nazi oppression.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Despite the fact Eire remained neutral during the war it didnt stop thousands of Irish people volunteering to fight against the Nazi oppression.

:o good man!

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:45 pm

I also like the egg, and was listening to the start of the Wales vs South Africa game on the radio on Saturday, and could clearly hear some South African fans shouting during the minutes silence, I was f***ing evil! I would punch somebody's light out if they did that deliberately in front of me....grrrrrrrrrr! total disrespect, hope they got a slap

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:50 pm

My old man (god rest his soul) came over from Ireland to work in Currans in Cardiff during the war to do armaments research, and he worked his nuts off for the cause. He was also a fiercely proud Irishman.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 pm

tomcat wrote:My old man (god rest his soul) came over from Ireland to work in Currans in Cardiff during the war to do armaments research, and he worked his nuts off for the cause. He was also a fiercely proud Irishman.

:o fuckin hell we can't have this "paddy love in" going on :lol:

Half the cunts who post anti irish bullshit on here haven't a clue....and the more they continue the more pathetc they become!

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:The Irish have much more integrity and respect and humour than the brits but I think the nature and chavness of the vast majority of Ranger's fans both in Glasgow and definitely on this messageboard may have just rubbed off on a few.

With Ranger's it's a case of "If you can't beat them( and they never will) then let's drag them down to our level"

What does up the RA mean??

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:57 pm

tomcat wrote:I also like the egg, and was listening to the start of the Wales vs South Africa game on the radio on Saturday, and could clearly hear some South African fans shouting during the minutes silence, I was f***ing evil! I would punch somebody's light out if they did that deliberately in front of me....grrrrrrrrrr! total disrespect, hope they got a slap

I was there and it was both of us. Not evil or anything but nobody knew when the minute was coming. The band finished and everyone started clapping and saying cmon Wales etc. Everyone thought there was announcement for the silence to start and most people only realised about 30 seconds in and then it was completely silent

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Magic, so around 2,000 of them found it within themselves to keep shut for a minute and all of a sudden the world's a better place.

Sorry, but you get a reputation for a reason and as we all know it sticks. Will take much more than for Celtic to be looked upon nicely.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
tomcat wrote:My old man (god rest his soul) came over from Ireland to work in Currans in Cardiff during the war to do armaments research, and he worked his nuts off for the cause. He was also a fiercely proud Irishman.

:o fuckin hell we can't have this "paddy love in" going on :lol:

Half the cunts who post anti irish bullshit on here haven't a clue....and the more they continue the more pathetc they become!

Anti-Irish bollocks is right. The Irish are sound.

but anyone I meet who supports the IRA blowing up soldiers i will
smash his grid in. Then go by a shamrock to show im not anti-irish.
Same goes for them f*cking bearded lunatics

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 pm

PtB wrote:Magic, so around 2,000 of them found it within themselves to keep shut for a minute and all of a sudden the world's a better place.

Sorry, but you get a reputation for a reason and as we all know it sticks. Will take much more than for Celtic to be looked upon nicely.

This is what I was trying too say , but just dont have the brains, suprised you do though mac :shock: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:The Irish have much more integrity and respect and humour than the brits but I think the nature and chavness of the vast majority of Ranger's fans both in Glasgow and definitely on this messageboard may have just rubbed off on a few.

What does up the RA mean??

Republican Army! :ayatollah:

Original not the provos, (PIRA) continuity (CIRA) or real(RIRA) ...I just can't believe it's not butter.... or the peoples judean front

Do you now something tho? and I have to leave tonight for all the casualties in the six counties and the bombing of ENGLAND....the Provos could not get the government to the negotiating table until they changed their targets to the financial institutions( canary wharf and threadneedle street) and the infrastructure (staples corner roundabout especially).

That just shows you what the government think of the lads and then they go on telly saying how important, honorable and brave they are.
I agree with all three but the government does not think they are important

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
PtB wrote:Magic, so around 2,000 of them found it within themselves to keep shut for a minute and all of a sudden the world's a better place.

This is what I was trying too say , but just dont have the brains, suprised you do though mac :shock: :ayatollah:

I'm a clever boy, young man! :ayatollah: