Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' TODAYS FANZINE WATCH THE BLUEBIRDS FLY '

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Will Be On Sale Tomorrow £1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Forum has a an Excellent Write up in it ( 4 pages) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dont forget to Buy it, as only about a 500 are printed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A FANTASTIC READ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They will be popping in the Ninian Park Pub with them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ' TOMORROWS FANZINE WATCH THE BLUEBIRDS FLY '

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Cheers for the heads up Annis I will certainly buy it :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm working so won't be able to get to the ground until kick off. Can someone scan the 2 page spread in on here after the game please?

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm working so won't be able to get to the ground until kick off. Can someone scan the 2 page spread in on here after the game please?

I would but I am crap at all that stuff :oops:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Definatley want one. I will be in the NP abojut 12:30 so can someone get me a copy please.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Definatley want one. I will be in the NP abojut 12:30 so can someone get me a copy please.

Ian I will get you one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Definatley want one. I will be in the NP abojut 12:30 so can someone get me a copy please.

Ian I will get you one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: cheers Annis.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:00 pm

A lot of credit must go to the fanzine,s, when they started in the late 80,s early 90,s. It was the first time fans could have their say independent of the clubs they followed, my favorite City ones were WTBF, Intadfada and a great cartoon one called Bluebird jones all great stuff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:05 pm

blue nile wrote:A lot of credit must go to the fanzine,s, when they started in the late 80,s early 90,s. It was the first time fans could have their say independent of the clubs they followed, my favorite City ones were WTBF, Intadfada and a great cartoon one called Bluebird jones all great stuff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And WTBF is Still going and is Out again tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 pm

anyone else remember ' o bluebirds of happiness' that was a great fanzine also :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:15 pm

blue nile wrote:A lot of credit must go to the fanzine,s, when they started in the late 80,s early 90,s. It was the first time fans could have their say independent of the clubs they followed, my favorite City ones were WTBF, Intadfada and a great cartoon one called Bluebird jones all great stuff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.urban75.org/comics/index.html

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:17 pm

I used to really enjoy reading The Thin Blue Line.

Still chuckle at the mock-up film poster on the back of one issue for "Run Fatboy Run" with a picture of Robbie Fowler underneath!

Shame it's gone.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:34 am

Is WTBF published by some lads from Mountaun Ash :?:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:15 am

blueheaven wrote:Is WTBF published by some lads from Mountaun Ash :?:

I think they are from Abercynon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:42 am

blue nile wrote:

They are and Aberdare :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:13 am

blue nile wrote:

Nick Sheldon I think ??

Re: ' TODAYS FANZINE WATCH THE BLUEBIRDS FLY '

Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:14 am

is this the re launch of the original WTFB ? :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Great Read,It Will Also be On Sale for the Next Home game Preston :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:Great Read,It Will Also be On Sale for the Next Home game Preston :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Big Thanks to you today Annis for selling me your copy of WBTF in the Ninian Pub before the game i wanted a copy because i had a piece published in there titled 'The Maddest Craziest Club in Football' which was a blog i originally wrote on this board :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:Will Be On Sale Tomorrow £1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Forum has a an Excellent Write up in it ( 4 pages) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dont forget to Buy it, as only about a 500 are printed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They will be popping in the Ninian Park Pub with them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A good fanzine and a good interview Annis, :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 am

blueheaven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Great Read,It Will Also be On Sale for the Next Home game Preston :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Big Thanks to you today Annis for selling me your copy of WBTF in the Ninian Pub before the game i wanted a copy because i had a piece published in there titled 'The Maddest Craziest Club in Football' which was a blog i originally wrote on this board :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jefffery I just read your piece and I knew I had read it somewhere else before :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=20727

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:29 am

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Will Be On Sale Tomorrow £1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A good fanzine and a good interview Annis, :ayatollah:

Cheers Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Good interview with you Annis in there, how about a Q&A live interview with you, with your experience of following the City and your knowledge of the inner workings of the club, a lot of members of this forum would love to hear your views, what do you think , good idea ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 pm

blue nile wrote:

Good interview with you Annis in there, how about a Q&A live interview with you, with your experience of following the City and your knowledge of the inner workings of the club, a lot of members of this forum would love to hear your views, what do you think , good idea ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Cheers for that, I think I wind enough people up every day with My Strong Views, I say it how I really Feel, But One thing for Sure, I will Always be there Supporting them on Match days No Matter What :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 pm

blue nile wrote:

Buy his books like everybody else you cheapskate! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
blue nile wrote:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Bought it before seeing this post. Was gonna post about what a smashing read it was.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
blue nile wrote:

Ive got all the Diary,s of the real soul crew, but i will buy shattered dreams this week :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Ive got all the Diary,s of the real soul crew, but i will buy shattered dreams this week :lol:

Cheers BlueNile :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 pm

I have got all the books well recommended!! :)