Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgracefull Scenes in Car park

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Not sure what happened but when the 2nd goal went in I thought thats it Im off to grangetown to catch the Bargoed train, I left the Canton stand and saw some fighting in the car park in front of Ninian Stand. There appeared to be around 30 people charge after 2/3 people and cornered them in between parked cars and really battered them, somehow the lads getting battered got to their feet and ran off towards Canton stand, one lad had a red/white striped tracksuit top. Turning to my right then where this mob of 30 charged from there was an older supported lying on the floor with his missus crouching around him and about 10 fans helping. No idea what happened here anyone else have a clue ?

Re: Disgracefull Scenes in Car park

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm

maybe the 2/3 had attacked the older supporter?? i didnt see anything mind

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm

thats what it looked like the 2/3 battered the older fan <possibly fforest> and then the 30 cardiff chased off the cardiff chav? but not sure m8

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I did'nt witness the incident but did see the old guy and he was a City fan which makes me wonder what could trigger such a[in my opinion] cowardly assault by a young thug on an old guy Hopefully the incident was caught on cctv and the culprit will be caught.I saw the mob chase and catch the young guy and the shame is that they didn't attempt to detain him till the coppers could have been called.To the old guy and the lady who seemed to be with him i hope this assault dosen't put you off to much and you keep going to games.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

when i came out of the ground the guys face was covered in blood,,, he was an older guy, st johns ambulance was with him, i thought he may have fallen over or something?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:08 pm

i was around in my car, didn't see anything but i noticed alot of forest young fans walking around in colours :?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:18 pm

The real worry for me is what provocked the attack in the first place, cause if it was football related then God help us all.Like minded people fighting at football is one thing but i just can't believe the old guy was looking for trouble.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:06 am

The Forest fans were freely mingling with the City supporters in and around the stadium car park before and after the game. Many of them were 'deliberately' loud and looking for a reaction....

Not sure if this was linked to the above incident....but I wouldn't be surprised

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 am

when forest scored thier first there was a forest fan in the ninian a few seats accross from me celebrating and took alot of abuse so maybe could be something like that

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 am

forest fan behind away dug out celebrated each goal,then when leaving ssais'yes we beat the paedos team 2.-0' left to me aND MY DAUGHTER to have a go at him-clown of a man, typifies what awful supporters

mind you, to the cardiff fans that left when the 2nd goal went in- shut up , you plastics

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 am

not being funny ive had to work a load of hours to get my season ticket and i left after 85 mins because i could not handle watching that shit much longer

we didnt turn up at all... look forward to next game whos it agains oh yes QPR oh god!

as for the scenes in car park didnt really see anything plus if we did we probz would of batterd the little chav who hit the old guy WHAT A PRICK!!!!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 am

Surprise surprise more tales about scum cardiff fans...

Leopard's.....spots...

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 am

You lot really are scum aint you.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:20 am

Jackbustard wrote:You lot really are scum aint you.

pot kettle :lol:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 am

Jackbustard wrote:You lot really are scum aint you.

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html

CHAV ARMYYYYYY

I REST MY CASE SCUM

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 am

HAHAH look at the state of the wanker, looks like a inbred, dole claiming, mother f*cking, peg selling low life chav scum! :lol:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Who is making up these stories? What on earth are they trying to prove? How about a story about a Forest fan beating up an old lady in a wheelchair? We're not scum but clearly the people who make up such rubbish are. BTW - only one 'l' in the title!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:02 pm

I didn't see the guys chasing the two younger lads, but we were helping out the old guy. He was a City fan who apparently got jumped by the two younger guys, he was covered in blood and was supposedly hit by something other than a fist according to the lady with him (possibly a weapon or maybe he was kicked but they were adamant that it wasnt a punch that did the damage).

We couldn't get much sense out of them over what triggered it all but I did catch the guy mentioning that he'd asked them to sit down and they reacted, I guess it could have started in the stadium and they followed him out? I'm just speculating.

Either way, we don't really need City fans assaulting other City fans. It's not on, it's the 3rd game on the trot now that I've seen a City fan covered in blood outside the stadium (once by McDonalds after the Jacks game and once by the burger van by the Ninian pub after the Norwich game).

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Rrredun wrote:Who is making up these stories? What on earth are they trying to prove? How about a story about a Forest fan beating up an old lady in a wheelchair? We're not scum but clearly the people who make up such rubbish are. BTW - only one 'l' in the title!

I take that pop is aimed at myself , as I posted the thread. For your information it is not made up something witnessed by myself and other's as leaving the stadium. There has also been considerable debate on the other CCFC messageboard. Im not trying to prove anything other than bring peoples attention to the fact there was disorder outside the stadium something I havent seen for a long time at Cardiff. Were trying to establish who hit who, Was it Forest hitting Cardiff as the guy down was a CCFC fan, was it CCFC attacking CCFC , its not nice seeing a middle aged man on the floor with blood and his wife crying, with 20/30 people rampaging across the car park. as for the spelling that 's GCSE 's for you :lol:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 pm

I saw the old guy as well and it's as cefnforestblue says Ibut what the f**k is going on,i hope the old guy contacts the media cause i fecking would CCFC needs to be taken to task over this.