ST holder & didn't go today

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby RobP » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Because I've had enough of our over paid "stars". I've missed a few matches over the years due to work hols etc but this is the time I decided I didn't want to watch them. We fail again in an important match.
RobP

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ST holder & didn't go today

Postby dorsetblue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Me too - I have now missed 5 on the bounce now - wife made redundant and have better things to waste money on.
dorsetblue

Postby ninianblue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:08 pm

well your fault, you missed a cracker, we dominated for the 94min, all the players were 10 out of 10, dj singing the blues are going up, party atmosphere, brilliant, dont listen to any one that say the city were shit :oops: :oops:
ninianblue

Postby forestbluebird » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:38 pm

two blokes behind me said there ST mate was at home watching Sky footy. Performances like that is not going to bring the hoards in. The exodus has started and it wont be pretty. Brought my uncle along for first time in years but he is unlikely to come back isnt he.
forestbluebird

Postby RobP » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 am

ninianblue wrote:well your fault, you missed a cracker, we dominated for the 94min, all the players were 10 out of 10, dj singing the blues are going up, party atmosphere, brilliant, dont listen to any one that say the city were shit :oops: :oops:

Gutted I missed it now. Must have been like the last home game of the season against Ipswich last season. Great day that, what a carnival.
RobP

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:20 am

My next game will be Leicester on the 19th. I was a bit worried as I'm not sure if my seat is under enough cover ot stop the rain getting to me. However I need not worry now becuase if we continue like this I will have plenty of other seasts to choose from if the heavens open.
Bakedalasker

Return to General Chat