Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lose games and we want to sack jones?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:37 pm

i am fan of jones have been since he came here,

yes he does some hings wrong yes people gonna get angry when we lose

but if i was jones and read all the comments i would go stuff you all i am off on holiday and leave us in the shit, for me i think the players should take the heat off him like he does for players. i thought players where shite today/ koumas well where the god name was he?

i agree with people having go at Jones but name 1 manager that would put up the pressure down at CARDIFF CITY ?

u want ian dowie here? curbs? who in right mind would come here and how much would they want? could we attract the players we have now under them?

people have there opinions that's football and it would not be the same cuz we love it so much. would half of players come here if Dave was here?

maybe it time for players to help Jones because today they left Jones with nothing but grief.

i would say if he cocks up this season yes he tryed but he GOT us better each season. i think he knowns this is last crack.

its like chelsea now they lost 2 games on bounce? will fans want to sack there manager? or man utd losing 3 games and saying fergie ?

makes you think are fans get carried away but thats how much we love are club it gets better of you.

if we don't make it this year yes change is needed but hey if people want jones out, give me one manager who could get us up from now until the end of season ? i can't even answer because i don't no.

we still 2nd and we got few points on rest of the pack.

keep the faith :ayatollah:

Re: lose games and we want to sack jones?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:39 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:i am fan of jones have been since he came here,

yes he does some hings wrong yes people gonna get angry when we lose

but if i was jones and read all the comments i would go stuff you all i am off on holiday and leave us in the shit, for me i think the players should take the heat off him like he does for players. i thought players where shite today/ koumas well where the god name was he?

i agree with people having go at Jones but name 1 manager that would put up the pressure down at CARDIFF CITY ?

u want ian dowie here? curbs? who in right mind would come here and how much would they want? could we attract the players we have now under them?

people have there opinions that's football and it would not be the same cuz we love it so much. would half of players come here if Dave was here?

maybe it time for players to help Jones because today they left Jones with nothing but grief.

i would say if he cocks up this season yes he tryed but he GOT us better each season. i think he knowns this is last crack.

its like chelsea now they lost 2 games on bounce? will fans want to sack there manager? or man utd losing 3 games and saying fergie ?

makes you think are fans get carried away but thats how much we love are club it gets better of you.

if we don't make it this year yes change is needed but hey if people want jones out, give me one manager who could get us up from now until the end of season ? i can't even answer because i don't no.

we still 2nd and we got few points on rest of the pack.

keep the faith :ayatollah:
Good Post

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Jones would go on holiday and leave us in the shit? Yes, I'm really, positively sure he'd walk away from a highly lucrative contract based upon fan comments. After all, we've never played the game, what the f**k do we know?

Name 1 manager? Silly point that. There are elements of Jones management style that create that pressure... but the only managerial alternatives you can think of are Dowie and Curbs, two you conveniently selected to back your point. Personally, would have preferred Poyet.

"would half of players come here if Dave was here?"

Eh? 100% of them came whilst Jones was here... question for you is how many came here specifically because of DJ?

Has he got us better each season? Only from a league position perspective. We've still got defensive problems, cannot compete against teams who battle in midfield, no back up target man, no plan B. All problems that have existed throughout DJ's reign.

"if we don't make it this year yes change is needed but hey if people want jones out, give me one manager who could get us up from now until the end of season ? i can't even answer because i don't no."

Poyet. Mowbray ( when he was available ).

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:58 pm

nerd wrote:Jones would go on holiday and leave us in the shit? Yes, I'm really, positively sure he'd walk away from a highly lucrative contract based upon fan comments. After all, we've never played the game, what the f**k do we know?

Name 1 manager? Silly point that. There are elements of Jones management style that create that pressure... but the only managerial alternatives you can think of are Dowie and Curbs, two you conveniently selected to back your point. Personally, would have preferred Poyet.

"would half of players come here if Dave was here?"

Eh? 100% of them came whilst Jones was here... question for you is how many came here specifically because of DJ?

Has he got us better each season? Only from a league position perspective. We've still got defensive problems, cannot compete against teams who battle in midfield, no back up target man, no plan B. All problems that have existed throughout DJ's reign.

"if we don't make it this year yes change is needed but hey if people want jones out, give me one manager who could get us up from now until the end of season ? i can't even answer because i don't no."

Poyet. Mowbray ( when he was available ).

as i said just my opinion

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:28 pm

I agree if we beat QPR next weekend some people that want him gone will be in love with him.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I agree if we beat QPR next weekend some people that want him gone will be in love with him.

Deffo agree with that comment

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I agree if we beat QPR next weekend some people that want him gone will be in love with him.

bang on

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 am

clowns to the left and clowns to the right
Dave Jones best manager inl ast 40 years, but some fans have 'egos's so big' but when it comes to 'show me the money'' so much rubbish comes out

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 am

of course they will, admittedly some dont like him and simply dont rate him which I can respect but you will see some people slating him now wanting him out who were praising him after the Leeds game.