Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPEND

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 am

could be in your wildest dreams that Cardiff city pushing for the prem, we got good stadium training facilities are top notch. and we got Craig Bellamy playing for us.

few years back i think most of us would of being dreaming it but now it come to reality if players start being more consistent.

find it unreal myself.

Re: AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPEND

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:58 am

Stadium is shit

But no i never thought id see us where we are now

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:18 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Stadium is shit

in what way is the stadium shit then ?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:31 am

SOME PEOPLE HAVE SHORT MEMORIES , most are plastics

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:37 am

Ben wrote:SOME PEOPLE HAVE SHORT MEMORIES , most are plastics

And you are how old Ben , oh wise one?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:19 pm

since62 wrote:
Ben wrote:SOME PEOPLE HAVE SHORT MEMORIES , most are plastics

And you are how old Ben , oh wise one?

here "it" comes

i was down the club pre hammam, 93-94 season to be exact, that was a glory season, so i am a plastic myself :lol: , all family pictures from young to old of me in city kits , south wales echo, brains, giles sport to the crap sports cafe :lol:

IM ONE INVINCIBLE CITY SUPPORTING MOTHER FUCKER :lol:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Stadium is shit

in what way is the stadium shit then ?

In many ways.

No atmosphere, all seater, jumped up stewards, the new and boring type of fan that have taken over. overpriced tickets, over priced food and drinks, Shit pitch cos we share it with a rugby team, getting out sung by the away fans, the layout is just wrong and i could go on and on about things that i dont like about the new stadium but i have better things to do, i think jezza kyle is on soon :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:01 pm

....if you want to stand up, scream and shout and sing as much as you want, and watch an excellent standard of passing football, in a stadium that will be full with 3000 fans - go and watch Barry Town at home. !!!

Seriously the standard is good and they encourage people to stand and sing...same at Merthyr I guess.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Ive got to say...if we had stayed at Ninian Park...(which i adored & loved since 1975 :old: ).I think there would be no CCFC as we speak...Time moves on ..!!!....if you watch the Football League show ...you see the likes of Mk Dons,Doncaster,shrewsbury,etc with new all seater stadiums...Do you think the likes of Craig Bellemy would have signed for us if we were still at NP..?....I think not..!!!...
Ive been through numerous banning orders etc over the years,again you move on.. :old: .I now take my two children to games which all have season tickets and which they cant wait to attend every home game win or lose at our fabulous new stadium... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

barry boy wrote:....if you want to stand up, scream and shout and sing as much as you want, and watch an excellent standard of passing football, in a stadium that will be full with 3000 fans - go and watch Barry Town at home. !!!

Seriously the standard is good and they encourage people to stand and sing...same at Merthyr I guess.

True but thing is i love no other team apart from Cardiff

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:33 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:
barry boy wrote:....if you want to stand up, scream and shout and sing as much as you want, and watch an excellent standard of passing football, in a stadium that will be full with 3000 fans - go and watch Barry Town at home. !!!

True but thing is i love no other team apart from Cardiff

Go to Barry when City are away ...I do. Better than xmas shopping.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm

3,000 fans? Surely you mean 30?