Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The extra stewards at 106 vs Forest

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum so hello! *does ayatollah* Just thought I'd drop a note about the extra stewards at 106 in the canton stand on Saturday after seeing a few comments. They were only there to make sure people were sitting in the right area as seats had been used by people from other areas in previous games. The steward I talked to on the stairs who was checking tickets seemed pretty approachable and nice to me, and he was only doing his job to be fair. If only there were more like him then I'm sure the fan-steward relationship would be improved. Hopefully ticket checking won't be at every match though....

All the best!
Rhysy

:D

Re: The extra stewards at 106 vs Forest

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:55 pm

The Steward with the bald head in that section is a really nice guy very approachable.

The reason behind the extra Stewards is that some Supporters had complained they couldn't see due to other fans from other areas blocking the aisles and thus the line of sight.

There was a few by us who were in the aisle but they moved to some empty seats to stand when the Stewards started to come up the stairs.