Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Burkey isn't fit for Saturday

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Then Adam Matthews has to play right mid if we really want to win the game. Koumas so far is way off the pace and a game of this high intensity will just pass him by again.

He beats people for fun at pace and will give Bellamy more space as they will soon realise they can't double up on the pair of them.

Problem is he seems out of favour with Jonesy and its either back up right back or bench for him.

Saying that I hope he doesn't have this issue and Burkey is all set to tear QPR apart! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If Burkey isn't fit for Saturday

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Carl, Will Answer it tomorrow Nights Update :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, Will Answer it tomorrow Nights Update :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you dont stop it Annis ill bloody ring you now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl, Will Answer it tomorrow Nights Update :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you dont stop it Annis ill bloody ring you now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:47 pm

burke will be fit, and i got a funny feeling DJ is going to f**k about with the system, and not play him anyway :cry:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:55 pm

milly44 wrote:burke will be fit, and i got a funny feeling DJ is going to f**k about with the system, and not play him anyway :cry:

You moan when he only plays one system all season then you moan when he tries a new system :o

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
milly44 wrote:burke will be fit, and i got a funny feeling DJ is going to f**k about with the system, and not play him anyway :cry:

You moan when he only plays one system all season then you moan when he tries a new system :o

The new system clearly isn't working though!

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

play whatever system you want, but dont drop your own biggest threat because your a shit house and a bottler!!

dont start me off luke :twisted: :lol:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:03 am

Claire wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I agree, which confirms illy was wrong to tell him to change systems :lol:

dont start me off luke

:lol: but is so easy :lol: :old:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 am

i didnt tell him to change systems. stick to what he knows best, but he has to be able to change it, when it goes wrong. thats what he cant do :twisted:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 am

Im starting to get the impression your not Jones biggest fan to be honest :o

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 am

2blue2handle wrote:Im starting to get the impression your not Jones biggest fan to be honest :o

love the guy :lol:
you on the forum bus sat?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:14 am

Well they say we are meanest to the ones we love :lol:

Nah im on the 6.30am train :o Booked the tickets before the bus was sorted. Cant wait although hope it doesnt snow.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 am

2blue2handle wrote:Well they say we are meanest to the ones we love :lol:

Nah im on the 6.30am train :o Booked the tickets before the bus was sorted. Cant wait although hope it doesnt snow.

:lol:

just lkooked on bbc weather, looks snowy to me.

marching down south africa rd, chanting ''snow crew, snow crew, snow crew'' :D :old:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:20 am

:lol: :lol:

Love it :lol: :ayatollah:
Right While you were sleeping is on now :) so love a late night film :lol:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 am

not gay at all. get the cricket on ;)

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 am

No it's not gay, more calming :)
Oh god cricket, wouldn't known what's happening.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:27 am

Claire wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Claire, I Totally agree, But is DJ to Stuborn to change it ?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:33 am

milly44 wrote:i didnt tell him to change systems. stick to what he knows best, but he has to be able to change it, when it goes wrong. thats what he cant do :twisted:

deviate from his tried and trusted 442 you mean ? It worked well at 451 against Hull but fell to pieces playing 433 against QPR and Forest ................. BUT at least he's trying I suppose :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 am

bluebirds80 wrote:Then Adam Matthews has to play right mid if we really want to win the game. Koumas so far is way off the pace and a game of this high intensity will just pass him by again.

He beats people for fun at pace and will give Bellamy more space as they will soon realise they can't double up on the pair of them.

Problem is he seems out of favour with Jonesy and its either back up right back or bench for him.

Saying that I hope he doesn't have this issue and Burkey is all set to tear QPR apart! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont say that as dave jones will read this forum and do the opposite and put heaton on the right and mcnoughton in goals just to be subborn :roll:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:10 pm

You are being silly now McNaughton in goal !!! He is far to big he will put Matthews in goal :lol: :lol: