Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we reach the Premiership

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Just spoke to a friend, he chases the egg for cardiff blues and wales, a Certain Mr Roberts! I was joking and said "please don't ruin our pitch" he laughed and said "if you reach the premiership.... the blues are leaving the stadium" !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis do you know anything! carl, pack your bags, there's a new guy in town :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: If we reach the Premiership

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Ben wrote:Just spoke to a friend, he chases the egg for cardiff blues and wales, a Certain Mr Roberts! I was joking and said "please don't ruin our pitch" he laughed and said "if you reach the premiership.... the blues are leaving the stadium" !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis do you know anything! carl, pack your bags, there's a new guy in town :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont you mean WHEN :?: :?: :?:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 pm

WHENwe get to the prem, and our stadium is made bigger, those 4000 blues fans are going to have plenty of room :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Ben wrote:Just spoke to a friend, he chases the egg for cardiff blues and wales, a Certain Mr Roberts! I was joking and said "please don't ruin our pitch" he laughed and said "if you reach the premiership.... the blues are leaving the stadium" !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

top boy jamie, known him for about 15 years. i would just take his word and agree, its safer :lol: