Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fa cup 3rd rnd draw?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm

hi all, havnt posted in a while, laptops been f****d for a while! am i right in thinking the draw for the third round of the fa cup will be this weekend? sunday usually aint it? :ayatollah:

Re: fa cup 3rd rnd draw?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:14 pm

block a bluebird wrote:hi all, havnt posted in a while, laptops been f****d for a while! am i right in thinking the draw for the third round of the fa cup will be this weekend? sunday usually aint it? :ayatollah:

yep sunday, not sure the exact time though :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 pm

ok, great, thanx :) :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Yes Brighton home or away cause my mate plays for them or WYcombe home or aay cause my sister and neices support and live there :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Carlisle away please :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm

block a bluebird wrote:hi all, havnt posted in a while, laptops been f****d for a while! am i right in thinking the draw for the third round of the fa cup will be this weekend? sunday usually aint it? :ayatollah:

Sunday evening. 6pm kick off, so to speak!

York City away for me!

Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 am

PtB wrote:Carlisle away please :ayatollah:

On a tuesday night from south wales that's a killer haha allright for you tho :lol:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:44 am

Dobbin wrote:Yes Brighton home or away cause my mate plays for them or WYcombe home or aay cause my sister and neices support and live there :ayatollah:

Dobbin, who is your mate? I need some strength in my Dartford side on Football Manager! Love keeping an eye on noteworthy footballers who are friends of people I know as well. My one mate was best friends with Martin Gritton. Loved seeing his name pop up on Soccer Saturday when he scored... which wasn't much admittedly!

I love the FA Cup. Always had great memories of the games and the excitement of the draw is always fantastic.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:14 am

Matt Sparrow

Played for Scunthorpe for eleven years including two play off final goals against Millwall to get them promoted to the Championship worth a look and then he scored a goal gaianst reading last season to earn a draw to keep them in the championship.

Moved to Brighton in the summer on a three year deal to be back close to his family

Always look out for the results but has been suffering from groin problems this season

:ayatollah:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:16 am

Matt Sparrow. His name does ring a bell. I seem to remember he had decent stats on FM a couple of years back. Good at finishing!