Time for Change

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time for Change

Postby jonah » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:39 pm

I never thought i would jump on the Jones out band wagon as i think he has done a good job with limited resources.

The last two seasons we have been crying out for a top centre midfield player to grab the game by the scruff of the neck at home this season (Newcastle, Alan Smith broke the game up stopped us playing, QPR, Ben Watson run the show from the centre of the park, Forset at home Mckenna run the show from the centre of the park, Ipswich today Leadbitter head and shoulders above our pairing. Rae has had his day, Ledley needs to be dropped has Jones got the bottle the answer is No.

Anyone who has played or has a good idea about football can see we are shit in the middle of the park its becoming f*cking painfull watching City getting over run every game, If the manager cant change things i am afraid he has to go

Comments and thoughts.

Regards

Jonah :twisted:
jonah

Time for Change

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Time for Change

Postby Merlin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:33 pm

All i can say is i agree..... :|
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Postby Gareth Bluebird » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Is the loan window still open ? We are now desperate for a decent centre-midfield !!!!!!!
It's time we stood up for ourselves so get up off your knees
We'll shake off our detractors and attain our hopes and dreams
And if we fall prey to in-fighting, we're never gonna win,
So put aside your differences, sing loud, sing proud
Gareth Bluebird

Postby the blue path » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:51 pm

i well f*cked off , it's getting worse every f*cking week i'm lost for words :evil:
keep cardiff blue
the blue path

Postby The Wiggler » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Ledley needs an op, Rae is useless anyhow,so why not TRY something different. Scimeca is on the bench but what for?
The Wiggler

Postby Western Blue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 pm

im not in the Jones out posse either, but I think with what happened today he needs a good kick up the arse. But I will say that if it aint good of the pitch it never is on the pitch. I think things going on must have a huge impact on certain players... We need all the other stuff sorted before we can blame the manager and the players.
Western Blue

Postby electricblue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm

everythings gone stale on and off the field. Time for some fresh faces with some sort of zest and gumption about them.
electricblue

Return to General Chat