Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is bellamy one step ahead of rest of the team?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 pm

few posters on here agree that bellamy makes the runs but the rest of players are not finding him? like at man city dif level of player they found him. is this hurting us? and is it affecting bellamy in way going ' this is starting to my head in'

like yesterday i noticed it few times he get in some great space then players would not see it and pass it the other way.

training field it should be worked on. yes i will agree tthat it fault of jones for not trying to use bellamy to his max ability.

i be interested on opinions.

Re: is bellamy one step ahead of rest of the team?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:07 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:few posters on here agree that bellamy makes the runs but the rest of players are not finding him? like at man city dif level of player they found him. is this hurting us? and is it affecting bellamy in way going ' this is starting to my head in'

like yesterday i noticed it few times he get in some great space then players would not see it and pass it the other way.

training field it should be worked on. yes i will agree tthat it fault of jones for not trying to use bellamy to his max ability.

are you dave jones :D :D :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 pm

krab wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:few posters on here agree that bellamy makes the runs but the rest of players are not finding him? like at man city dif level of player they found him. is this hurting us? and is it affecting bellamy in way going ' this is starting to my head in'

are you dave jones :D :D :D

na i am not and i don't wish i was either to be honet hahahahaha

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

maybe you are right,maybe bellamy is on a different level to the rest of the team,but the players are not a million miles from the prem so at least should be aware of what bellamy and the rest of the team are capable of :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:11 pm

krab wrote:maybe you are right,maybe bellamy is on a different level to the rest of the team,but the players are not a million miles from the prem so at least should be aware of what bellamy and the rest of the team are capable of :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

exactly but then again the players we brought in haven't shone in prem when they got there. :shock:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 pm

IMO he is'nt but even if he is I wish he would stop shouting at evey opportunity when someone makes a mistake....he makes enough of his own.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

or, one step behind, at this level?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:35 pm

He has not excelled as yet in my view and some of his finishing has been pretty poor. No doubt a talent but above criticism - not yet as far as I can see. May be the team around him are not good enough for him to shine but in my view if he's that good he should shine anyway even if only in patches of games. (He also knew what the team was when he joined).

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm

No but Bothroyd is, if we are to go up it's Bothroyd is the key not Bellamy.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm

I def think Bells is one step ahead of the Rest of Our Team, DJ should play to his strengths.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:15 am

This is why I'd have liked too have seen McPhail come on instead of Koumas on Saturday.

If anyone in our squad has proven Premier League quality when it comes to passing it is Steve McPhail.