Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARGYLE fans on forum (riddler)

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 am

Looks like the green army are worried on this forum im feeling there pain before its even started,theres a few city fans posted already on there.There board needs flooding with us to tell them what a cheating robbing parasite this dirtbag is:oops:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewforum.php?f=6

Re: ARGYLE fans on forum (riddler)

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 pm

i have been on there and given my 10p's worth :twisted:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:56 pm

I joined to, just waiting to be accepted my the mods... then I'll be telling them all :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:I joined to, just waiting to be accepted my the mods... then I'll be telling them all :ayatollah:

from what i can see, there are more cardiff fans on there than plymouth lol.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:08 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:I joined to, just waiting to be accepted my the mods... then I'll be telling them all :ayatollah:

:lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:13 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:38 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Looks like the green army are worried on this forum im feeling there pain before its even started,theres a few city fans posted already on there.There board needs flooding with us to tell them what a cheating robbing parasite this dirtbag is:oops:

Very interesting, Some Believe in him and Some Def Dont Want him.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:10 pm

i dont beleave it, only got to page 3, they are all welcoming the riddler :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

what can you do, i suppose it was like that when leeds fans came on our forums when he took over

r.i.p plymouth

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 pm

A lot of them a looking at where we are now. But they have to realise that had the Malaysians not come in, And we were lucky there as i look to the heavens!! we would now be sitting at the bottom of the Championship minus 10 points with freebie players and that would of been the best scenario. The worst and most probable outcome is we wouldn't be here at all.
I agree with Ben we didn't listen to Leeds fans as we thought they were jealous but they were telling the truth. I just want Plymouth fans to believe us when we tell them the way it is.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Looks like the green army are worried on this forum im feeling there pain before its even started,theres a few city fans posted already on there.There board needs flooding with us to tell them what a cheating robbing parasite this dirtbag is:oops:

Very interesting, Some Believe in him and Some Def Dont Want him.

then its are job to get them to wake up i dont really care for other clubs but lets be real the argyle fans feel what we feel for there club i just think this board/members should be on there backing them let them know what a corn snake this bloke is..jesus my blood is boiling :oops:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 pm

just been looking through there board.

this thread sums it up for me
http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=48743

some for him, some against. trueblue talks sense to be fair, but even that aint convincing some :twisted:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:41 pm

I cant even read it as it annoys me to much and this from someone who stuck up for PR in previous times.

Out of all the things he did though its still the loan he took out with those sport management people with 150% interest that annoys me the most :twisted:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Some people are blind to the truth. Looks as if some Plymouth fans want to bury their heads in the sand and let this vile man continue running their clubs financial commitments. I can only see this ending in tears nevermind if things goes tits up ask Paul Whitehouse for a loan off the Aviva adverts GREEEN ARMMMMMY~!!!! lol :D :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 pm

From what ive read its basically a case of get behind him or we are fcking anyway....sadly they are fcked either way

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Some people are blind to the truth. Looks as if some Plymouth fans want to bury their heads in the sand and let this vile man continue running their clubs financial commitments. I can only see this ending in tears nevermind if things goes tits up ask Paul Whitehouse for a loan off the Aviva adverts GREEEN ARMMMMMY~!!!! lol :D :ayatollah:

lol yea,better still he could raise some much needed cash for debts but spin them with "it will be used for new faces in january" now we all know what went on there :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:49 pm

milly44 wrote:just been looking through there board.

some for him, some against. trueblue talks sense to be fair, but even that aint convincing some :twisted:

I wonder who Trueblue might be?! :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Claire wrote:
milly44 wrote:just been looking through there board.

I wonder who Trueblue might be?! :lol:

i wonder :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 pm

could he also be known as canton blue else where ;) :oops:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 pm

milly44 wrote:could he also be known as canton blue else where ;) :oops:

I'm sure of it!! :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:Some people are blind to the truth. Looks as if some Plymouth fans want to bury their heads in the sand and let this vile man continue running their clubs financial commitments. I can only see this ending in tears nevermind if things goes tits up ask Paul Whitehouse for a loan off the Aviva adverts GREEEN ARMMMMMY~!!!! lol :D :ayatollah:

lol yea,better still he could raise some much needed cash for debts but spin them with "it will be used for new faces in january" now we all know what went on there :lol:

Think Big Dave's season ticket is gonna go up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-RW5eqgu0

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Claire wrote:
milly44 wrote:could he also be known as canton blue else where ;) :oops:

I'm sure of it!! :lol:

he seems a very inteligant interlectual indivudual with very estute judgement of character :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:06 am

Ill go on there as i am nothing to hide although you got to feel there pain and its not even started yet the golden ticket scam springs to mind this time of year hmmm i wonder :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:56 am

Green auuurrmmeeeeeeeee!

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:58 am

Apparently someone passed on his contact details to the greeennnnnn Arrrmmmyyyyy

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:14 am

Bigbluebird wrote:Apparently someone passed on his contact details to the greeennnnnn Arrrmmmyyyyy

:lol: i wonder who i think everyone knows his email and number by now i remember texting him once since he wouldnt answer his phone ""Stop bleeding are club dry before its to late its us the fans who suffer after vermin like you have gone just leave now becuase the things your saying well your clutching at straws making a fool of yourself "" (his reply back to me was) " "You lot wouldnt have straws to clutch to if it wasnt for me"" ...... :o :roll:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:40 pm

argyle players and staff havn't been paid today. i think they are fucked either way! riddler must be rubbing his hands

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Ill go on there as i am nothing to hide although you got to feel there pain and its not even started yet the golden ticket scam springs to mind this time of year hmmm i wonder :lol:

The Riddler has Conned their Board, lets Stop him Conning Their Fans.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Ill go on there as i am nothing to hide although you got to feel there pain and its not even started yet the golden ticket scam springs to mind this time of year hmmm i wonder :lol:

The Riddler has Conned their Board, lets Stop him Conning Their Fans.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 am

can anyone tell us more on the one post that said, about, paying for hotel rooms, for his affairs with ccfc employers, now sacked?????????

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 am

Hacked from the Riddlers Hotmail account, a message from him to Plymouth:

Dear Plymouth,

I have spoken to my American investors and they are highly charged and absolutely
buzzing about the idea of putting money into the club. They have the idea to invest
an initial £5m, then do a forensic investigation of the club accounts with a view to
a total overhaul.. to bring the business and the club back on track. Lets not talk money
right now, lets not talk wages/salaries/bonuses... I'm here purely to get this once
great club back in the black!!.. I'm a football man.

My only requirements at this juncture are four return tickets to Orlando Florida to meet
up with the Americans at Disneyland. It will be a 'family' type scenario.. these guys are
big on family, i will be selling Plymouth as a family club. Next week, I also intend to meet up
with bigger Malaysians than those I took to Cardiff. This meeting will be a covert one at
the Aston Martin annual race meeting in Brands Hatch, for which an Aston Martin is a
pre-requisite for entry. (an E mail from Hertz is on its way to you now)

Because of the delicate nature of these talks, and because of the huge sums of money we
will be bringing to Plymouth, I would also need access to a helicopter.. we CANNOT sit
on our laurels and wait.. we need to be proactive.

I have a property close to Plymouth. I will be frank. Over the last three years I have come close
to bankruptsy after pumping every penny i own into Cardiff City's new stadium. I also personally
funded the Robbie Fowler deal. This HAS left me with something of a deficit on my mortgage.
A goodwill gesture from yourselves of £1,000,000 into my personal account would enable me to
clear my outstanding debts and ensure I can spend 100% of my time fighting for Plymouth.

NO.. i will NOT accept any more than that. Im here for the Greens, not myself. When I am fully
set up as Club Chairman we can worry about salaries etc. Its not important right now.

On a personal note, its great to be involved with such a famous club, and who was that young
bird in Reception? I need a lot of faxing and photocopying doing over the next few nights. Daft
as it may sound (its the kind of guy i am) i will do it from my hotel room instead of sleeping...

could she praps pop over and give me a hand?

...and could she praps wear that lime green, low cut top?

Onwards and upwards

Pete