Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO C NOB

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 pm

How did the day out go yesterday with your size 8,brunette wife with a shaven haven.Going to a farm then off to a hog roast and then a night on the piss with the boys.
Yet you were posting on here at 3 pm yesterday,bullshitter.
Same as your claim to be in Dubai for the Millwall game,then posting you were at the game.
You live in a fantasy world,your wifes probably size 18 and the only thing she shaves is her top lip(not this month though as its charity moustache month).
Do everyone a favour and f**k off.

Re: FAO C NOB

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Good post mate. Him and lard ass Jack are a pair of bullshitting twats.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:How did the day out go yesterday with your size 8,brunette wife with a shaven haven.Going to a farm then off to a hog roast and then a night on the piss with the boys.
Same as your claim to be in Dubai for the Millwall game,then posting you were at the game.
You live in a fantasy world,your wifes probably size 18 and the only thing she shaves is her top lip(not this month though as its charity moustache month).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:How did the day out go yesterday with your size 8,brunette wife with a shaven haven.Going to a farm then off to a hog roast and then a night on the piss with the boys.

him and his mrs did role playing the other night and she dressed up as super woman. come to think of it thats her in your avatar picture :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:31 pm

good post

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:12 pm

ashccfc wrote:

him and his mrs did role playing the other night and she dressed up as super woman. come to think of it thats her in your avatar picture :ayatollah:

What a beauty :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm

And you my boy are in work. Do your job and keep us safe from terrorists :D

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 pm

He has avoided all attempts to give any information about himself on these forums, quite depressing

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi Billy no mates.

Thanx for you're concern.

First up the lovely Danielle is wonderful thank you. We had a top day yesterday, was pissing down in London so lodged the hog roast as it was an outside doo & opted for a nice bit of dinner at a local carvery (I went for the lamb-sorry mate) then a few sociable drinks followed by a drive home in my nice shiny car. Guess what as we relaxed in the restaurant after a good feed the mrs went to powder her nose (cosmetically) so I thought I'd pop on & check on my welsh cousins on my lovely IPHONE imagine that people can go on the net whilst on the move amazing eh! Does that answer you're question numb nuts?

Anyway once home I had a read through the Sunday papers especially the sports section did you have a read? Har de har. After X factor (I love that Cheryl) I had a nice cup of horlicks & a few biccys, by then we were getting a bit tired so we headed upstairs where after a little bit of back rubbing & a smooch we started to fornicate, this was wonderful as she is a very eager girl this lasted approximately 17 mins before I ejaculated around her oral cavity. We had a giggle then laid down to rest.

Really hope this puts all you're fears to bed. I'm ok stop worrying. Although I do find it quite cute as I've never had a stalker before.

Missing you already.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:42 pm

living the dream there mate. 17 minute quickie with the fatty, and before that.. X FACTOR!!!
score

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:00 pm

C-MOB wrote:Hi Billy no mates.

First up the lovely Danielle is wonderful thank you. We had a top day yesterday, was pissing down in London so lodged the hog roast as it was an outside doo & opted for a nice bit of dinner at a local carvery (I went for the lamb-sorry mate) then a few sociable drinks followed by a drive home in my nice shiny car. Guess what as we relaxed in the restaurant after a good feed the mrs went to powder her nose (cosmetically) so I thought I'd pop on & check on my welsh cousins on my lovely IPHONE imagine that people can go on the net whilst on the move amazing eh! Does that answer you're question numb nuts?

Anyway once home I had a read through the Sunday papers especially the sports section did you have a read? Har de har. After X factor (I love that Cheryl) I had a nice cup of horlicks & a few biccys, by then we were getting a bit tired so we headed upstairs where after a little bit of back rubbing & a smooch we started to fornicate, this was wonderful as she is a very eager girl this lasted approximately 17 mins before I ejaculated around her oral cavity. We had a giggle then laid down to rest.

Really hope this puts all you're fears to bed. I'm ok stop worrying. Although I do find it quite cute as I've never had a stalker before.

Missing you already.

I was in London yesterday, not a drop of rain, but a beautiful sunny day with clear blue skys!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Badly mistaken their madame. Rained heavily 2-3 times yesterday in the suburbs (where the farm was).

Hope you enjoyed you're day.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm

C-MOB wrote:Badly mistaken their madame. Rained heavily 2-3 times yesterday in the suburbs (where the farm was).

Hope you enjoyed you're day.

look mate really sick and tired of listening to the in and outs of your personal life.
youve got a girl on the go congratulations, but i dont care
you had a lamb dinner sounds nice, but i dont care
youve got an iphone nice, but i dont care
youve got a nice shiney car great, but i dont care
you can only last 17 minutes in the sack, bit of advice work on your stamina, but i dont care
it rained in london it didnt rain in london, i dont care
you watch the x-factor dont watch it personally but if it keeps the mrs happy great, but i dont care.
look talk about football if not just piss-off

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Johnny.

Sorry about that I was just replying to Billy no mates as he was worried about me.

Anyway you're right let's stick to the football.

How did Cardiff get on Saturday at QPR?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:30 pm

C-MOB wrote:Johnny.

Sorry about that I was just replying to Billy no mates as he was worried about me.

:roll: :roll:

Was you not at the Match? In dubai again? Idiot.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 pm

C-MOB wrote:Hi Billy no mates.

Missing you already.

Blah, Blah, Blah. You was probably working in Mcdonalds you boring fecker. How was school today?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:34 pm

C-MOB wrote:Johnny.

yeah ok great you beat us, i think both teams played well, the referee was crap both sides lost out because of him. I didnt watch all the game too busy keeping your poor excuse for stewards safe in the away end.
but its a marathon not a sprint lets see who has the bragging rights at the end of the season.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Totally agree Jonny.

Will be a good season & I wish you well.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 pm

I don't know you, c-nob

THANK FECK FOR THAT!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 pm

You're missing out on a top friend.

Come on let's be best buddys?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 pm

-3 in london but you reckoned it rained,dig that hole deeper

Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:37 pm

C-MOB wrote:You're missing out on a top friend.

Come on let's be best buddys?

Have QPR got an equivalent message board like this one?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Can we just have C-Nob to answer the following and then we can just f**k the boring tw*t off.

As mentioned earlier; How can you be in Dubai AND be at Millwall game??

Just admit you are a sad, f*cking knob jockey who would love to suck Danny Dyer's cock.

Such a big hard man, posting on this forum after game Saturday when there were still plenty of City in Town who would have welcomed you open armed.

Now go help Jack with his homework and toddle off to bed together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: