Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Defence is shit according to bellamy.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm

A mate of mine who didn't go to QPR was in Cardiff on Saturday night and saw bellamy. He said "Well done for scoring today Craig" to which Bellamy replied "Cheers mate, our defence are shit though".
I know its something we already know but for our captain to say it is saying something.

Re: Defence is shit according to bellamy.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:20 pm

:o shocking but true

simon76 wrote:A mate of mine who didn't go to QPR was in Cardiff on Saturday night and saw bellamy. He said "Well done for scoring today Craig" to which Bellamy replied "Cheers mate, our defence are shit though".
I know its something we already know but for our captain to say it is saying something.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27517 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bellamy has said to others I know, dont worry DJ has a few plans to sort the defence in Jan

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 pm

good man craig...every one knows it why should he pretend otherwise

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:23 pm

At least he is honest :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Tell what I didn't know :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:30 pm

simon76 wrote:A mate of mine who didn't go to QPR was in Cardiff on Saturday night and saw bellamy. He said "Well done for scoring today Craig" to which Bellamy replied "Cheers mate, our defence are shit though".

God knows we all know it to be true, but if he did say that then it is very unprofessional thing to do and should not be congratulated. Fair enough if they are open and honest with each other behind closed doors but slagging colleagues off to third parties is not good in any walk of like and is bound to worsen team spirit.

If they are shit then it is not their fault they are in the team it is down to those that bought them and those that select them.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 pm

No shit Sherlock!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Bellamy has said to others I know, dont worry DJ has a few plans to sort the defence in Jan

jones will no doubt sign some slow dinosaur from league one

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 pm

They are shit yes, dont know if he should be going around slagging his teams mates off though?

His choice. :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:They are shit yes, dont know if he should be going around slagging his teams mates off though?

Honesty is what made Craig what he is today...a pain in the arse....but a fighting, committed, skillful, inspirational pain in the arse!!

But do you know what is best of all?? HE'S OUR PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!!

Would YOU swap him????

Keep it up, Craig....your club needs you!!!!

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:They are shit yes, dont know if he should be going around slagging his teams mates off though?

Honesty is what made Craig what he is today...a pain in the arse....but a fighting, committed, skillful, inspirational pain in the arse!!

But do you know what is best of all?? HE'S OUR PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!!

Would YOU swap him????

Keep it up, Craig....your club needs you!!!!

Agree, but im worried he will cause lots of falling outs with players. :ayatollah:

Thats him though, cant help it can he. :lol: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 pm

I'm not surprised. I was even told at the Forest game that one of the City coaches dosen't rate a certain player either.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 am

I heard that DJ wasn't happy with our defence last season and if he had been given the Golden Scam Ticket money he was promised for players he was going to replace both Centre Halfs :o Let's hope he repaces at least one of them with some quality this January :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:31 am

I want Wheater, I really think we need defenders of his quality

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:14 am

While he is right, the last thing we need is it bein g public knowledge that the captain is slagging off team mates and that leads to players falling out when we need them to stick together.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 am

BRING BACK GERRARD !!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:35 am

Sven Ghali wrote:But do you know what is best of all?? HE'S OUR PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!!

No, he's Man City's pain in the arse...

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:24 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I'm not surprised. I was even told at the Forest game that one of the City coaches dosen't rate a certain player either.

Wouldn't happen to be Jonesys Boyfriend Hudson by any chance would it????? :shock:

Admit it Dave you fucked up drop him and lets move forward! :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Its ok for bellamy to shout off about his team mates when he missed 2 sitters v swansea then :o

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:I'm not surprised. I was even told at the Forest game that one of the City coaches dosen't rate a certain player either.

Wouldn't happen to be Jonesys Boyfriend Hudson by any chance would it????? :shock:

Admit it Dave you fucked up drop him and lets move forward! :ayatollah:

:o ;)