Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nathan blake

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm

would anyone like to see nathan blake playing a role in the club. he has so much passion for this club it could start to rub off on some of our less bothered players IMO :ayatollah:

Re: Nathan blake

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 pm

ashccfc wrote:would anyone like to see nathan blake playing a role in the club. he has so much passion for this club it could start to rub off on some of our less bothered players IMO :ayatollah:

I know him well and He would love to, But Perry is the one, I would like to see involved.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Id love to see these 2 legends involved at City also if im completely honest id also love to see Eddie Newton in our background staff hes done a good job at Chelsea and WBA IMO.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Id love to see these 2 legends involved at City also if im completely honest id also love to see Eddie Newton in our background staff hes done a good job at Chelsea and WBA IMO.

Eddie Newton along with Blake and Perry now that would be interesting :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:45 pm

welshdougie wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Id love to see these 2 legends involved at City also if im completely honest id also love to see Eddie Newton in our background staff hes done a good job at Chelsea and WBA IMO.

Eddie Newton along with Blake and Perry now that would be interesting :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Loved Eddie Newton :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 pm

his career really seemed to take off after he went back to chelsea after his time with us :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:48 pm

welshdougie wrote:his career really seemed to take off after he went back to chelsea after his time with us :ayatollah:

I was Gutted when he went back, I Rem Rotherham Away I think his last game for the City, I came over and shook every City Fans Hands that were hanging over the fences, I wish the players today would,

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
welshdougie wrote:his career really seemed to take off after he went back to chelsea after his time with us :ayatollah:

I was Gutted when he went back, I Rem Rotherham Away I think his last game for the City, I came over and shook every City Fans Hands that were hanging over the fences, I wish the players today would,

no love at this club at the moment!! :( Blake, perry and newton would be amazing for a club lacking passion

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:56 pm

i was lucky enough to see in score in the 97 cup final and remember thinking i wonder what would have happened if we had been able to make the play offs when he was with us...... he had a good career and would def love to see him back at cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 pm

welshdougie wrote:i was lucky enough to see in score in the 97 cup final and remember thinking i wonder what would have happened if we had been able to make the play offs when he was with us...... he had a good career and would def love to see him back at cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

jones wouldnt have a bar of it. too stubborn to listen to other oppinions IMO

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
welshdougie wrote:

Loved Eddie Newton :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I was gutted when Newton went at that time, he was a g8 loan signing for us i do remember his last ever home game for us aswell like if it was yesterday. theres only one Eddie Newton !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 am

ashccfc wrote:would anyone like to see nathan blake playing a role in the club. he has so much passion for this club it could start to rub off on some of our less bothered players IMO :ayatollah:

defo maybe he could explain respect to fans from the players to the players if you get me drift. he would never of dreamed of not showing his respect to us after a match.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 am

I remember 1 of Eddie's 1st home games against Mansfield at Ninian Park on a very foggy Friday night :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I remember 1 of Eddie's 1st home games against Mansfield at Ninian Park on a very foggy Friday night :ayatollah:

Martyn, was that the game where you were unable to see the other sides of the ground?

I can remember sitting in the Bob Bank, thinking, this must be called off soon surely, but it never!