Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are you Happy with Stoke away

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm just wondering if people are happy with stoke away as there will probably be i high police presence? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Are you Happy with Stoke away

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:42 pm

I prob wont bother going tbh, id have prefered a small club or a big club

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

very happy, when someone put a thread up asking who we wanted. my 1st choice was stoke away :D

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 pm

No!

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:52 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:No!

Why not
And milly i was the same will be a great atmosphere down there !! :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 am

Biggsy123 wrote:

Why not

stoke was voted best atmosphere/noise levels in the football leagues last year. providing they get a good turnout it will be ramped up a notch for cardiff :D

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:06 am

milly44 wrote:
Biggsy123 wrote:

Why not

stoke was voted best atmosphere/noise levels in the football leagues last year. providing they get a good turnout it will be ramped up a notch for cardiff :D

Yes definitely , The stoke fans will turn out for a cardiff i rekon. And as you said the noisiest fans in the football league last year, is definitely worth the trip

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:41 am

Not too happy myself....although it'll be interesting to see Pulis and his long-throw merchants again. Could be a good pointer to how we'd fare next season in the top league!!

Is Ledley playing?? Oops, sorry, he went to the little Premier League didn't he??

I'll be there, though....strange stadium with lots of noise and even stranger fans!! Last time I was there (play-offs a few years ago) the clay class were fighting amongst themselves to the tune of 'Sit down and behave yourselves' from the Bluebird Army....

My preference was for anyone at home....or a top 5 team away (Chelski, ManUre, Mancini City, Spurs or Arsene-al)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: "We'll go, we'll play, we'll conquer!!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 am

Yes Will be a Great Atmosphere,No Pressure on Us and takes Our Minds of the League.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:50 am

Might work to remind the team what their playing for in the league. Especially if the atmosphere is class.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:02 am

Biggsy123 wrote:

Why not

For one simple reason, i dont want us to progress further in the cup, i want us to totaly focus on automatic promotion.
I would rather have had a home tie with a big Premier club, for the financial side of it. But hey, never mind, i'm sure its will be a great trip for those that go.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:14 am

it could have been a lot better and could have been worse but i will def be going :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 pm

i wud have rathered a non league or lower division club but dont mind stoke, got afew good mates in stoke so will be a good be of banter......

I know some are saying they dont care but myself i hope we have a good run in this years cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm

I'm happy with it, as others have said Stoke is a loud place so it will be rocking. Also Jones will see what we could have used Capaldi for when Delap sets up another goal with a throw in