Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peter Ridsdale has been in touch lads

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 am

Ive E mailed the Football league, Plymouth, and sent a copy to
the Ridler... Hes just told me hes going to contact his lawyers in the morning
(as if i give a flying f**k)

To anyone who wants to help right the wrongs, E Mail the football league enquiries@football-league.co.uk
and tell them what you think, then forward it on to Plymouth and to Petey. I really dont care if he tries
to do something, i actually dont care if ive got half the shit wrong. But i bet he is f*cking bouncing tonight!!!
Those with more accurate stuff on him... fire away... he was warned we'd never go away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

> To: davy1927@hotmail.co.uk
> CC: michael.powner@charlesrussell.co.uk
> Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 00:03:29 +0000
> Subject: Re: Copy of letter sent to Football league
>
> Sadly mate this letter is full of lies and in my opinion is actionable and will be going straight to my lawyers in the morning.
> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: dai robz <davy1927@hotmail.co.uk>
> Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 23:58:52
> To: <peterridsdale200@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Copy of letter sent to Football league
>
> I you think its slanderous, take me to court
>
> Plymouth are getting a copy too:
>
> Sirs
>
> I am a concerned Cardiff City season ticket holder.
>
> Concerned that it appears Peter Ridsdale looks close to joining the Plymouth Argyle board
>
> Is there anyone there who I can contact to obtain details on how this man passes the 'fit persons'
> test to work in football.
>
> The man is currently greatly in debt (despite what he may say) he has been fiercely criticised by
> HMRC for his dealings at Cardiff City, and left many creditors in the Cardiff area on the brink of
> bankruptsy after obtaining work with no intention to pay the invoices.
>
> The fact that Cardiff were close to £60m in debt, that we were in the High Court three times
> and were threatened with winding up orders three times flew in the face of the fact that
> Peter Ridsdale still paid himself around ONE MILLION POUNDS a year, travelled by helicopter
> rented Aston Martins and generally spent other peoples money.
>
> He actually wrote in his contract a ONE MILLION POUND severance bonus... The new Malaysian
> owners forced him to settle for a third of that. RUMOUR has it they would release full disclosure
> of his shadowy dealings at Cardiff if he did not accept. A man as money mad as Ridsdale would
> not walk away from 3/4 million pounds. He knew he was in a no win situation
>
> Promising Cardiff City fans new players on the back of season ticket sales was close to fraud
> and at the very least, dishonest and totally lacking in moral fibre
>
> I am sending a copy of this E Mail to Plymouth Argyle in the hope they do not get taken in by this
> con man

Re: Peter Ridsdale has been in touch lads

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:17 am

very good, you didnt bring up the fact he;s a serial shagger though :D
by the way wouldnt worry, he threatened me weekly for months :cry:
even got me marched out of the grandstand and across the car park by his merry men after we lost to barnsley for going up to the grandstand to ask for his autograph :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:23 am

oooops sorry for waking you peter, i was sat on my phone and it randomly rang you :oops:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 am

It shocks me that the knobber has a hotmail address :?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:34 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:It shocks me that the knobber has a hotmail address :?

and a mobile number he freely posted on the homepage, and hasnt changed :shock:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 am

I wonder what the 200 stands for

Aston Martins? Clubs he wants to ruin? Moles on his face?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:01 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I wonder what the 200 stands for

it stands for..........LMP (lies per minute)

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:32 am

milly44 wrote:

you mean LPM? :roll: :D

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 am

jinks/cwm wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: yess :oops:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:09 am

milly44 wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:
milly44 wrote:it stands for..........LMP (lies per minute)

:lol: :lol: yess :oops:

Don't you just hate it when someone pulls you up for your spelling :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:10 am

I just emailed him.

"Wheres the money gone?"

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:11 am

rofl. you guys

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 am

Karl wrote:I just emailed him.

"Wheres the money gone?"

Nah... e mail the football league and Plymouth and
send him a copy.

Telling him hes bad dont bother him cos he knows it

telling other potential victims REALLY gets to him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 am

I've done my bit also wonder if i get the same "legal talk reply" although i was told this many times before by him :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

he aint got no money :lol: so no legal action :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:27 pm

He recieved the following..

There is no way you going to ruin another football club; leeds, barnsley, us and now your joke of an attempt at plymouth. As much as i dislike plymouth a guy like you should be banned from being anywhere near a football club. I was right behind you at one point at cardiff and was made to look stupid for supporting you due to your stupid attempts to exploit us.

An e-mail has been sent to the football league and plymouth.
Cheerio.

To the reply..
Thank you for your e mail which has been sent straight to my lawyers.

To which my reply was...
I would also like to thank you for your e-mail and I hope you remember to pay those lawyers.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Don't you just hate it when someone pulls you up for your spelling :lol:[/quote]

cheque :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm

I've e-mailed him to thank him on behalf of all Swansea City fans for all the sterling work he did on our behalf. If it wasn't for those pesky slant-eyed billionaires getting involved*...... :evil:

* - They'll be off too when they cut their losses and realise what they've done will never make them any richer.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:13 pm

nct68 wrote:I've e-mailed him to thank him on behalf of all Swansea City fans for all the sterling work he did on our behalf. If it wasn't for those pesky slant-eyed billionaires getting involved*...... :evil:

* - They'll be off too when they cut their losses and realise what they've done will never make them any richer.

"slant-eyed".

Oh dear. Might be acceptable on Planet Racism, fella, not here...

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:16 pm

nct68.i dont think things are that rosey down the library money wise. :roll:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:00 pm

LADS!!

I have recieved an E Mail off Riddlers solicitors telling me that they are currently
advising him of the legal options available to him re: my malicious libelous E mails.

They said it is part of a concerted campaign (nice one lads) by certain parties (this
messageboard by the look of it) to SMEAR HIS GOOD NAME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i daresay everyone else who has e mailed him will get this standard threat from his briefs

I havent felt so good since the birth of my Son 23 years ago :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Imagine old Pete taking a load of Cardiff City fans to court, and in the meantime
lots more info on his dealings would 'somehow' get leaked to the fans.... and to the
Sun/Mirror/Mail :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 pm

It said on the top of the E Mail that it is a strictly legally confidential E Mail
and not for publication... I believe this to be absolute bollocks, it has been
sent to me, so it is MINE. But out of respect for the board I havent copied
and pasted it in case there ARE legal ramifications

CCFC - WE TOLD HIM WE'D NEVER LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:34 pm

show us :lol:

what a f*cking bellend, imagine the scenes if he took a load of city fans to court. :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:29 pm

milly44 wrote:show us :lol:

what a f*cking bellend, imagine the scenes if he took a load of city fans to court. :lol:

Like I said mate, its not my board and just in case, i wont!

Anyway, it looks like a bog standard letter and i reckon you'll get
yours tomorrow. Peter is shitting himself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HOW DARE people cast aspersions on his good name!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

nct68 wrote:I've e-mailed him to thank him on behalf of all Swansea City fans for all the sterling work he did on our behalf. If it wasn't for those pesky slant-eyed billionaires getting involved*...... :evil:

Another broad minded jack from the cosmopolitan village of Townhill.

PR1CK

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 pm

nerd wrote:

"slant-eyed".

Oh dear. Might be acceptable on Planet Racism, fella, not here...

For gods sake, dont be so precious

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 pm

well done taffy :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:25 pm

To win a court case the fat lying crooked b*stard has to prove what you said is wrong he is scaremongering I have emailed now to Plymouth and the football league plus a copy to mr ridler as I would like to go to court to hear him explain why he took my money on the promise it was to buy players in the January window however he didnt buy players he never even paid the tax and he never paid local business.

So he ripped off us supporters he tried to rip off the Tax and he has ripped off local business plus our new owners are still trying to help by paying all the debt off.

He didnt get us to the FA cup final that was the players and manager plus a lucky run to be fair he also did not get us the new stadium a lot of people got us the new stadium he was there but a lot of the work was on its way by the time he came.

Leeds United were ruined by him

Barnsley almost ruined

The football league should ban him from football

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 pm

valleyrambill wrote:To win a court case the fat lying crooked b*stard has to prove what you said is wrong he is scaremongering I have emailed now to Plymouth and the football league plus a copy to mr ridler as I would like to go to court to hear him explain why he took my money on the promise it was to buy players in the January window however he didnt buy players he never even paid the tax and he never paid local business.

So he ripped off us supporters he tried to rip off the Tax and he has ripped off local business plus our new owners are still trying to help by paying all the debt off.

He didnt get us to the FA cup final that was the players and manager plus a lucky run to be fair he also did not get us the new stadium a lot of people got us the new stadium he was there but a lot of the work was on its way by the time he came.

Leeds United were ruined by him

Barnsley almost ruined

The football league should ban him from football

His solicitors basically accuse me of being part of some concerted organised hate
campaign intent on ruining Ridsdales good name. They say they are currently advising
him of his legal options with regard to protecting Ridsdales good name

( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry lads, a commercial break, I have now
written 'Ridsdales good name' twice... my sides are f*cking splitting :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Anyways......I assume everyone who sends such an E mail to Plymouth, the football league
and then a copy to the Riddler will be hit with the same threat!!

Dip your bread lad, Riddles seems to think he's on "Planet We're Afraid Of Peter"... he's
wrong... I think we've got him rattled!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Ive just e mailed his solicitors back and advised them to get their
money up front off him