Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we being a bit harsh!?!?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:36 am

i am among the fans beginning to get a bad feeling about dave jones and have recently been feeling its time for him to move over but iv'e been thinking about the transfer embagos and finantial strain this club has been under the last couple of years and DJ stuck with us. he could have left went times got bad but he didn't and he's kept us there or there abouts so maybe we should see what he can do :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Are we being a bit harsh!?!?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 am

ashccfc wrote:i am among the fans beginning to get a bad feeling about dave jones and have recently been feeling its time for him to move over but iv'e been thinking about the transfer embagos and finantial strain this club has been under the last couple of years and DJ stuck with us. he could have left went times got bad but he didn't and he's kept us there or there abouts so maybe we should see what he can do :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree there. alot of managers would of packed there bags and gone. but as he said first time he ever ad a good bash of money in transfer window for us so lets see what he can do :) be interesting to see anyway