Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE A LOT TOUGHER THAN YOU ALL THINK "

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:03 pm

I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE A LOT TOUGHER THAN YOU ALL THINK "

Preston Home This Saturday, They are Rooted Right at the Bottom, Managed by One of My Favourites Darren Ferguson, No money At All. Totally Skint, Falling Crowds and Told Sell Sell.

I still Believe Preston will be Tough Cookies and if Jones Does Not get Team Moral together Fast and Sort some of his Tactics out, This Could be Tough.

I Believe This is one of Our Biggest Games So Far, As a Defeat would put a lot of Pressure on Jones and the Players, Yet the Crowd is going to be The Lowest of the Season So Far, WHY ? Because there Not a Big Name or Because Some are going Xmas Shopping :roll:

WE NEED A WIN SATURDAY and THE PLAYERS NEED THE FANS THERE IN THEIR NUMBERS AND RIGHT BEHIND THEM, NO MORE BOOING PLEASE LIKE THERE WAS AT THE FOREST HOME GAME :evil:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE A LOT TOUGHER THAN YOU ALL THINK "

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:10 pm

think your right annis this aint gonna be a push over,

we could do with a 5 or 6 goal thrashing to give the players some confidence back but cant see it happening, got to hope we pull off a win :(

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE A LOT TOUGHER THAN YOU ALL THINK "

Preston Home This Saturday, They are Rooted Right at the Bottom, Managed by One of My Favourites Darren Ferguson, No money At All. Totally Skint, Falling Crowds and Told Sell Sell.

I still Believe Preston will be Tough Cookies and if Jones Does Not get Team Moral together Fast and Sort some of his Tactics out, This Could be Tough.

I Believe This is one of Our Biggest Games So Far, As a Defeat would put a lot of Pressure on Jones and the Players, Yet the Crowd is going to be The Lowest of the Season So Far, WHY ? Because there Not a Big Name or Because Some are going Xmas Shopping :roll:

WE NEED A WIN SATURDAY and THE PLAYERS NEED THE FANS THERE IN THEIR NUMBERS AND RIGHT BEHIND THEM, NO MORE BOOING PLEASE LIKE THERE WAS AT THE FOREST HOME GAME :evil: " COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lesser crowds we play better LOL i agree it could be tuff as they park the bus, and i hate to say it parkin could well cause us probs like howard did :shock: anyway lets get behind them BLUEARMY BLUEARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:38 pm

f**k booing your team, and not making a noise when they're not doing well, that's the whole point of making a noise to push your team

BUT

I won't be there on Sataurday unfortunately, working in the morning in crystal palace of all shitholes

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:42 pm

WE NEED A WIN SATURDAY and THE PLAYERS NEED THE FANS THERE IN THEIR NUMBERS AND RIGHT BEHIND THEM, NO MORE BOOING PLEASE LIKE THERE WAS AT THE FOREST HOME GAME :evil:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

TOO RIGHT, TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY for me lately, if everyone spent as much energy on being positive as they do being negative things will be MUCH better in and around the ground :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ! :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:48 pm

No easy games in this division but I hope the fans don't get on players back, even ifnit is 0-0 with 60mins gone back them all the way.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 pm

it will be tough,and i dont see a landslide win.but we do need a team performance and patience from the home support. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 pm

i never under estimate any team, i feel we will get 3 pts on saturday but if we are weak in midfield and defence then god help us...... preston is one of those clubs with a good history and i hope someone comes in and invests in them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm

who's that fat striker they got,he allways does well againt us

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 pm

No easy games in the Championship any more! I am predicting a hard fought 2-0 win with a late second goal.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Jon Parkin

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Lets get right behind the team from the kick off, its a pivatol game for us, the promotion bandwagon has been derailed in recent weeks, time to steady the ship and pick up 3 points. c'mon city :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Any game is going to be tough for us if the opposition are organised and work hard.
Every team knows that if they dig in for a while we'll eventually drop clangers at the back.
I have no confidence atall in the team we're just a soft touch.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 pm

be nice to see chopra get going...when did he last score??

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:37 pm

5 -1 to city we will absolutely terrorise them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
as for the atmosphere can someone in the ninian start singing canton give us a song and grange end give us a song?? :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm

I do think we'll win and your bang on about the booing, no need at all and is totally non-productive...some people need to think sometimes

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Quite often our lowest crowds produce the biggest wins at home :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:Quite often our lowest crowds produce the biggest wins at home :ayatollah:

And often the best atmospheres - all the whinging tossers have gone shopping. :lol:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Will they not turn up to see Paul Parry :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 am

carlccfc wrote:Quite often our lowest crowds produce the biggest wins at home :ayatollah:

Yeah, thinking back to that Derby game last season. I think there were only a handful of seats filled around me and we won by a huge margin.