Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROLL ON JANUARY

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 pm

There has been a lot of negativity recently regarding the Blubirds defence and I agree we have lacked the ability to keep a clean sheet for much of the season. The two QPR goals were given away cheaply with poor defending. Dave Jones has taken stick and given his credentials knows there needs to be changes.

Riggot has yet to be fit? Something I find quite baffling one minute he's just a reserve game away to he won't be ready until mid December? Quinn & Matthews have been tried and found wanting other than our "silver fox" the rest are just average. If DJ gets the go ahead to sign three or four defenders I feel automatic promotion is a sure fire certanty.

On Saturday we move out of the November vacuum and there's no way DJ will get manager of the month so its time we forget last month (can't change history) but we ALL can get behind the boys and make December a month that firmly puts us in the box seats for promotion.

Yes DJ and his team failed last month but we sit second in the league. Teams have failed to capitalise on our poor form so in fact they have done us a favour. I read the crowd will be down on previous games so it means we true fans have to sing our hearts out and cheer the team on to victory.

Roll on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ROLL ON JANUARY

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:There has been a lot of negativity recently regarding the Blubirds defence and I agree we have lacked the ability to keep a clean sheet for much of the season. The two QPR goals were given away cheaply with poor defending. Dave Jones has taken stick and given his credentials knows there needs to be changes.

Riggot has yet to be fit? Something I find quite baffling one minute he's just a reserve game away to he won't be ready until mid December? Quinn & Matthews have been tried and found wanting other than our "silver fox" the rest are just average. If DJ gets the go ahead to sign three or four defenders I feel automatic promotion is a sure fire certanty.

On Saturday we move out of the November vacuum and there's no way DJ will get manager of the month so its time we forget last month (can't change history) but we ALL can get behind the boys and make December a month that firmly puts us in the box seats for promotion.

Yes DJ and his team failed last month but we sit second in the league. Teams have failed to capitalise on our poor form so in fact they have done us a favour. I read the crowd will be down on previous games so it means we true fans have to sing our hearts out and cheer the team on to victory.

Roll on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27571 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Annis yes I would like to see DF at the club young, hungry, possibly good contacts :lol: :lol: :lol: but it won't happen until promotion is not achieved

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:17 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Annis yes I would like to see DF at the club young, hungry, possibly good contacts :lol: :lol: :lol: but it won't happen until promotion is not achieved

:lol: :lol: :lol: