Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So who's seen some snow today?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Had some this morning and some of last night in Bridgend. Melted by 11 so it was a bit of an anti-climax compared to the 'blizzards' in Scotland n England.
Supposed to get some thursday in Wales. Fingers crossed. Love the snow :P

Re: So who's seen some snow today?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Not seen much today. Would like some for the rest of the week though, so I don't have to go to Uni! :D

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Had a bit here, unfortunately my course makes me go to uni/placement whatever weather, so no snow days for me! (Except today was my day off :P)

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm

I thought Tuesday was meant to be the day when it all came. We've not seen much at all in Cathays. I think that might be it now.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm

littlebluebird wrote:Had a bit here, unfortunately my course makes me go to uni/placement whatever weather, so no snow days for me! (Except today was my day off :P)

I'm sure I won't get any days off, but I can hope! :lol:

The snow doesn't usually affect me much in Cardiff, but my campus is in Caerleon, and they closed it for a couple of days last year because of the snow! :D

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:34 pm

The Weather Channel has it snowing tomorrow night and throughout the day here. Been spot on this week. Ridiculous how the prospect of a day or afternoon off makes me border obsessive.

Also worth checking http://www.thefuckingweather.com . Always good for a giggle.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Had some on my drive back home this evening. Stopped now though.