Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

atmosphere on sat

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Is needed more than any other time this season exept may b the jacks. Weve been playing shit,no pasion at all. Last 2 home games have been shocking but lets get behind the team canton end isnt to bad but nothing on the old days at ninian park. I sit in the ninian stand and im gettin pissed off with bein told to sit down at the front im joining at the back if a spare seat is goin(not to sit in tho) but aisles 116,117,118 lets get behind the team on sat and hope that it makes a difference on the pitch.when i say more important im wrong realy it should b a good atmo every game but lets take it 1 game at a time isit. :ayatollah:

Re: atmosphere on sat

Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm

ewzy wrote:Is needed more than any other time this season exept may b the jacks. Weve been playing shit,no pasion at all. Last 2 home games have been shocking but lets get behind the team canton end isnt to bad but nothing on the old days at ninian park. I sit in the ninian stand and im gettin pissed off with bein told to sit down at the front im joining at the back if a spare seat is goin(not to sit in tho) but aisles 116,117,118 lets get behind the team on sat and hope that it makes a difference on the pitch.when i say more important im wrong realy it should b a good atmo every game but lets take it 1 game at a time isit. :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27506
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: