Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STOKE AWAY - DETAILS.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 am

Just been reading ona few bluebirds sites, debating whether the police will dabble and make this match a category c or a bubble. :evil:

Do you think this will be highly policed/restricted, when you consider the fall in trouble (generally ;) ?

ALSO, How many tickets do you see us having, and do you think there will be the same qualifications for tickets (i.e ambassadors who been to 1/2 away games) ?? :?:

Interesting debating points I think. :ayatollah:

Re: STOKE AWAY - DETAILS.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:56 am

I think it will be a well policed game, especially if we get the allocation the stoke fans think we will be getting (4500++)

As for a bubble trip, I wouldn't have a clue!

Either way, I think it will be a good game and a good day out :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah be a good police presence, i really hope its not a bubble though, takes all the fun out, and yeah I think about 4600-4800.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Got the potential to make Chelsea last season look tame so I would think all the restrictions possible would be in place

Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:14 pm

CardiffMark wrote:Just been reading ona few bluebirds sites, debating whether the police will dabble and make this match a category c or a bubble. :evil:

Do you think this will be highly policed/restricted, when you consider the fall in trouble (generally ;) ?

ALSO, How many tickets do you see us having, and do you think there will be the same qualifications for tickets (i.e ambassadors who been to 1/2 away games) ?? :?:

Interesting debating points I think. :ayatollah:

Its All in Tonights Update By Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: