Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC WALES IN AFGHANISTAN

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:43 pm

For those of you who may be interested BBC hav been out here filming "welsh soldiers" currently for a section of snippets starting I believe on 13 Dec on the news at 1830hrs. I got dragged back from lashkarghar to Bastion to be interviewed by some bint who wouldn't let me do the ayatollah ( miserable cow). They interviewed me outside the hospital talking about my job co-ordinating and organising the evacation and treatment from the frontline to the Role 3 hospital at Bastion. If it appears on the telly could someone let me know! Ta.

Thank goed nov is out of the way we've had a shit month lets hope we can crack on from here.

Best wishes

Big Ceri :ayatollah:

Re: BBC WALES IN AFGHANISTAN

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:51 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep Safe out there!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Who is she to say you couldn't do the ayotollah?! Might fancy reminding her what you're doing out there!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:58 pm

She wasn't having any of it and I quote "look Love th just ain't gonna happen". I'm convinced she was Jack bitch. LOL

Ceri :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Which reporter was it? I worked with a couple on work experience. Claire Summers was lovely. It was her I'd be very disappointed.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Big Ceri wrote:For those of you who may be interested BBC hav been out here filming "welsh soldiers" currently for a section of snippets starting I believe on 13 Dec on the news at 1830hrs. I got dragged back from lashkarghar to Bastion to be interviewed by some bint who wouldn't let me do the ayatollah ( miserable cow). They interviewed me outside the hospital talking about my job co-ordinating and organising the evacation and treatment from the frontline to the Role 3 hospital at Bastion. If it appears on the telly could someone let me know! Ta.

Thank goed nov is out of the way we've had a shit month lets hope we can crack on from here.

Best wishes

Big Ceri :ayatollah:

You could have done a double handed repeating "gather round" Ceri. :D :D