Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Overpaid Wankers

Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Insulting to the Paying fans who work for a Living, f*cking Prima donnas. No passion no nothing, we will never do anything under Jones now he has had 5 years to get us places and what? Ok you can say he got us to the FA Cup final but lets be realistic here we only beat Boro the other teams were either below or in the same Legaue as us.
We never win a match when we go a goal down now that tells you that he has a motavition problem.
Instead of working on the training pitch last monday he took the team Horse racing what the f**k !!!!!!!!!!!!

Today cost me an extra £60 just in staff wages to cover the Pub for me, dont mind aslong as the Players give 100%.

Re: Overpaid Wankers

Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Calling them overpaid wankers aint near enough to the truth ........... you forgot gutless , spineless , whinging , and loads more that I can't be arsed to type coz why I should I put effort in if they don't .............

Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Spot on there mate !!!!

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:01 pm

I would rather a couple of youngsters be thrown in (Willdeg, Morris) then you could swallow a defeat but not in the nature we roll over.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:03 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Insulting to the Paying fans who work for a Living, f*cking Prima donnas. No passion no nothing, we will never do anything under Jones now he has had 5 years to get us places and what? Ok you can say he got us to the FA Cup final but lets be realistic here we only beat Boro the other teams were either below or in the same Legaue as us.
We never win a match when we go a goal down now that tells you that he has a motavition problem.
Instead of working on the training pitch last monday he took the team Horse racing what the f**k !!!!!!!!!!!!

Today cost me an extra £60 just in staff wages to cover the Pub for me, dont mind aslong as the Players give 100%.

Not all the players. To me only Rae and Ledley look like they dont give a shit.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:08 pm

we are sinking fast and to look at them the players don't give a toss.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Absolutely Shocking today was.. .Load of rubbish...
And then the club expects you to fork out £400 for your season ticket renewal

Illkeep my opinion to myself on this occasion

Jonesy sort it out or f**k off

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:12 pm

cheg i would have rather have worked than watch that

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 pm

I agree with you on that Cheg