Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 37 PENCE A CAN OF STRONGBOW

Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:51 pm

But did you buy a pack at that price Gwyn ? :lol: i might get several packs times are hard and every little helps Chief :lol:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:21 pm

I've ordered the maximum 12 trays of 24 cans and they are being delivered 27th of December, its cheaper than bottled water.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I've ordered the maximum 12 trays of 24 cans and they are being delivered 27th of December, its cheaper than bottled water.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 pm

quote="Tonteg Bluebird"]
tripper wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Be careful, the price will change if the delivery can't be made today (which it won't because of the snow). If you placed an order for it today and the delivery couldn't be done until tomorrow, then you'll be paying tomorrow's price for it (the original price) which will probably be a tenner more expensive. Seen this on Watchdog and to be honest, even if there was no snow today, Tesco would probably say that they're out of stock and can't do the delivery until tomorrow to con us.

just ordered 5 crates, being delivered tomorrow :P the offer is on till new years eve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's class, let's hope they deliver them to you tomorrow! :ayatollah:[/quote]
doesn't matter if they don't turn up till thursday, plenty in the fridge to keep me going :lol: :lol:[/quote]
f**K IT, tescos rang me 2day to say they've cancelled my order due to the snow :evil: :evil: :evil: had to drive there and bring it home myself :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: