Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

unconfirmed reports of a very rare sight in wales

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:44 pm

apparently a snow plough has been sighted just outside cardiff,i find this very hard to believe,but maybe someone on here can confirm this sighting :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: unconfirmed reports of a very rare sight in wales

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Friday night whilst walking home from the pub i saw one of these mentioned things. But i did put that down to the drink :lol: :lol: PS i did actually see one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i think :lol:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Unconfirmed reports of a very rare sight in Wales......................I thought you were going to say you saw Milly getting the beers in :shock: :shock: :shock: ;)

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Marc wrote:Unconfirmed reports of a very rare sight in Wales......................I thought you were going to say you saw Milly getting the beers in :shock: :shock: :shock: ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is a mirage :D

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 am

Marc wrote:Unconfirmed reports of a very rare sight in Wales......................I thought you were going to say you saw Milly getting the beers in :shock: :shock: :shock: ;)

wow take it steady here.your nasty to your BEST MATE on the bus, ignorant, and go out of your way not to get into a convo with him ;)
but yes your spot on :lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 am

A very rare sight i always thought was a virgin from Cardiff.....that is rare .....lol

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 am

nik_taff wrote:A very rare sight i always thought was a virgin from Cardiff.....that is rare .....lol

Does that mean it's just as rare to see a heterosexual in Cologne? :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Thought you were going to say "Dave Jones picking up 3 points for us in November". :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Thought you was going to say you saw mark Hudson doing the 100 metres in 4 minutes 57 secs. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Thought you was going to say you saw mark Hudson doing the 100 metres in 4 minutes 57 secs. :ayatollah:

god your so nasty,you know he cant break the 5min barrier,your heartless :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Thought you was going to say you saw mark Hudson doing the 100 metres in 4 minutes 57 secs. :ayatollah:

god your so nasty,you know he cant break the 5min barrier,your heartless :D :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:38 pm

milly44 wrote:

wow take it steady here.your nasty to your BEST MATE on the bus, ignorant, and go out of your way not to get into a convo with him ;)
but yes your spot on :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Are you going to Watford ???...