Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So are we having money to spend in jan ...

Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 pm

regardless of position

im a little confused.

are we signing players wherever we are, or just if were in the top 2?

:ayatollah:

Re: So are we having money to spend in jan ...

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:04 pm

glammy74 wrote:regardless of position

im a little confused.

are we signing players wherever we are, or just if were in the top 2?

:ayatollah:

Apparently Not if We Dropped out of the Top 6.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 pm

think if the malysians really want to push on then yes they should, regardless of our league position,

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 pm

langley wrote:think if the malysians really want to push on then yes they should, regardless of our league position,

I Dont Agree, You Only back Someone With Your Money if You believe in them, So Lets Wait and See :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:41 pm

lets be grateful we havent got Mike Ashley as our chairman then

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:42 pm

langley wrote:lets be grateful we havent got Mike Ashley as our chairman then

Good point :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:45 pm

annis do you know how much we would receive if we're in the top 2? i've heard 4 million :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 pm

langley wrote:think if the malysians really want to push on then yes they should, regardless of our league position,

If I was in VT's position I would have worries that DJ would waste it on players of the calibre of some of this seasons signings. I know they are on loans or frees but their wages are huge.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm

ridofrid wrote:

If I was in VT's position I would have worries that DJ would waste it on players of the calibre of some of this seasons signings. I know they are on loans or frees but their wages are huge.

In fairness im sure Carl said that most the loans we are paying less than what there parents clubs pay them, in some cases half and less.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ridofrid wrote:

In fairness im sure Carl said that most the loans we are paying less than what there parents clubs pay them, in some cases half and less.

Even if that is the case VT is still picking up a large tab for players who have lost their MoJo because of our manager's useless management style.

There is absolutely no escaping the fact that the lowest common dinominator in all our recent problems is Dave Jones.