Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS or CARL.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:54 pm

if we are in the top two come january how much money do you expect us to get? have you been given a figure?

Re: ANNIS or CARL.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Two bob and a bag of sherbert lemons :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Two bob and a bag of sherbert lemons :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been an insulin diabetic for the past 6 years so I'm no longer allowed sugary sweets but the biggest ones I miss are sports mixtures and sherbert lemons.

Two classics.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Ditto I'm a diabetic as well :lol: Sherbert Lemons and Pineapple Chunks for me :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I have been an insulin diabetic for the past 6 years so I'm no longer allowed sugary sweets but the biggest ones I miss are sports mixtures and sherbert lemons.

Two classics.

then they brought out the strawberry ones then and another all time favourite pineapple chunks.
both trumped by a cornish mivi though

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Whirlygigs lush :lol: Gobstoppers :lol: Mojo's, Fruit Salads, Black Jacks, Pear Drops oh memories memories - fecking dribbling now :lol: :lol: :lol: caramac, lucky dip bags :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Crispets.
Loved them but they are no longer made.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Two classics.

go on a daffydd/daphne course where they teach you how to carb count to match your insulin to the carbs. then you can eat what you want, literally.
i am on an insulin pump, been a diabetic for 23 years and never stable, hbac1 was always 9.5 now 6.3. i eat caramacs, mars bars anything and my sugars average at 7. happy days.
if you need more info pm me. :ayatollah: