Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE NEED TO GET ON THE PITCH

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Not physically but with our voices.

From my experience no team ever got promoted without the backing of the fans....eddie may years for example.

DJ is here for the season ..end of! So, we're gonna have to lump it (tut)

BUT! moaning, whinging and walking out early cos the team aint scoring at every opportunity will give the away team the "twelfth man" and the CCS will be know as "3 point Stadium" for all who visit.

So. lads I urge all of you who go to the game to "get on the pitch" with your support. Please!!

I for one aint going to CCS ever again...cos it's shite there, but I will appear at the odd away game :ayatollah:

Seasons greetings to all ......... even those who try to upset me! :D

Re: WE NEED TO GET ON THE PITCH

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Not physically but with our voices.

From my experience no team ever got promoted without the backing of the fans....eddie may years for example.

BUT! moaning, whinging and walking out early cos the team aint scoring at every opportunity will give the away team the "twelfth man" and the CCS will be know as "3 point Stadium" for all who visit.

So. lads I urge all of you who go to the game to "get on the pitch" with your support. Please!!

I for one aint going to CCS ever again...cos it's shite there, but I will appear at the odd away game :ayatollah:

I'm not being funny mate but how can you slate fans for leaving early, failing to support the boys properly and then tell everyone else you aren't going to any more home games because the ground is shite? :?

Lets be fair your message is bound to get lost in translation, Merry Christmas BTW

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:47 pm

:lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 pm

A good start would be for Dave Jones to unfold his arms start shouting at his players, waving his hands about and leading the chant for the Ayotollah to the whole CCS. I think that will get the place rocking and I think the players would respond. Come on Dave bite the bullet - u know it makes sense. Then when we stuff Coventry let bygones be bygones and give Steve Tucker an interview - job done. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: - do pigs really fly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Really Tucker??? I dont even read his articles nevermind think our manager should speak to him :lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I'm not being funny mate but how can you slate fans for leaving early, failing to support the boys properly and then tell everyone else you aren't going to any more home games because the ground is shite? :?

Lets be fair your message is bound to get lost in translation, Merry Christmas BTW

well when i did go i went to support the team first not and not for entertainment.

it looks like the supporters have'nt got any fight in them and buckle after one blow (ie an opponents goal) and get on their toes and leg it out of the ground.
If i continue to go to the CCS i will get arrested for either doing a steward or some cnut who tells me to sit down, know what i mean?
thats why im only going to away games :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Really Tucker??? I dont even read his articles nevermind think our manager should speak to him :lol:

Are you dave Jones mouthpiece??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 pm

I cant stand tucker myself, never liked him and think his articles are very amateur.......fits in well at Media Wales I guess.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:04 pm

ihatealiens wrote:A good start would be for Dave Jones to unfold his arms start shouting at his players, waving his hands about and leading the chant for the Ayotollah to the whole CCS. I think that will get the place rocking and I think the players would respond. Come on Dave bite the bullet - u know it makes sense. Then when we stuff Coventry let bygones be bygones and give Steve Tucker an interview - job done. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: - do pigs really fly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

give sam hammam a dave jones mask and let him walk around the pitch :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 pm

To be honest he's not my cup of tea either but seriously it does the club no good when our manager refuses to communicate with the fans via the local media. Luckily we have Carl and Annis here who give us a few titbits but lets be honest while this is a very successful forum only yet in its infancy the majority of Cardiff City fans dont use it yet and would like to read all the relevant news about our club in their local newspaper. Ok so they do read it eventually after it has become common knowledge here. Wouldn't it be nice though for Dave Jones to bite the bullet and talk to the fans via the local media, it may help his own personal profile with the fans.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Quite ironic really 'WE NEED TO GET ON THE PITCH'

WE WILL PERHAPS WE CAN SING FOR YOU TOO :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

rb1976 wrote:

Quite ironic really 'WE NEED TO GET ON THE PITCH'

WE WILL PERHAPS WE CAN SING FOR YOU TOO :ayatollah:

Make sure you're in key lad :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:07 am

Yeah I'm in key had lots of practice ;)