Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do I or dont I?!

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:26 pm

My girlfriend is pregnant, and we have the 20 week scan at the start of January.
I want to find out the sex of the baby, my girlfriend doesn't mind wether we find out or not..
My mother and her mother are saying that we shouldn't find out,
So my question is, is it easier if you find out the gender of the baby or not!?!

Re: Do I or dont I?!

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Personal choice Chief. But id rather go with the natural option of finding out when he / she is born. That moment is magical and finding out what sex it is ;is part of the experience. but that's just me Chief

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 pm

think of it as opening a christmas present and the joy of want you wanted and as long as both are healthy

Nuclearblue wrote:Personal choice Chief. But id rather go with the natural option of finding out when he / she is born. That moment is magical and finding out what sex it is ;is part of the experience. but that's just me Chief

Same here

as long as the child is healthy, I'd wait till it pops out.

:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:34 pm

contact,,,,,, jeremykyle .com

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:34 pm

wait,and enjoy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah get a DNA first :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:37 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:My girlfriend is pregnant, and we have the 20 week scan at the start of January.
I want to find out the sex of the baby, my girlfriend doesn't mind wether we find out or not..
So my question is, is it easier if you find out the gender of the baby or not!?!

Play the waiting game, mate....only afterwards will you REALLY appreciate why though :D

Good luck to you and your girlfriend :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

seriously, if its your first, i would say no, keep the excitement, unless you want to get the babies room ready for him/her, good luck hope everything goes ok :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:47 pm

wait

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Agree with the other posts, wait till the baby is born to find out if it's a boy or a girl, I've got 2 girls and a boy and I didn't know what sex they were until they were born, much more special that way. :D

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Definately wait..........much better that way!

Good luck :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:My girlfriend is pregnant, and we have the 20 week scan at the start of January.

I did, So we were prepared with the right colours etc

Even though they were All Girls, They Still got A City Baby Grower each :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 am

Definitely wait.
SOmetimes they get it wrong anyway!!!
And good luck. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 am

cheers all for the advice... think it'll be easier finding out.. but more exciting waiting...
worst things, just realised that the scan is... 4TH JAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in west wales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 am

Boy or girl, black, brown, white or yellow, waiting to see what comes out and whether it's yours or not is all part of the fun