Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football teams that play in white=horrible clubs

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 am

Leeds, Gypos, Fulham, Luton and Preston-cant stand any of these clubs. Spurs are about the only club in white that i dont mind.

Re: Football teams that play in white=horrible clubs

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:34 am

Lot more things to worry about than the colour of other football teams, like the scum that was arrested this week for possibly planning carnage in our packed city center. Its a game of football ffs.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:38 am

hahaha Thats funny Spurs are the only team I hate more than any other team on the face of this earth :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:44 am

I quite like white strips, actually, to my shame :(

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:44 am

stan ogdens neck wrote:Lot more things to worry about than the colour of other football teams, like the scum that was arrested this week for possibly planning carnage in our packed city center. Its a game of football ffs.

That's for another thread though

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Leeds, Gypos, Fulham, Luton and Preston-cant stand any of these clubs. Spurs are about the only club in white that i dont mind.

And the foreign English of course!! :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm partial to white strips, madrids looks awesome along with spurs and i must say leeds not a fan of any others really.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Bolton are not one of my favourites either

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Leeds, Gypos, Fulham, Luton and Preston-cant stand any of these clubs. Spurs are about the only club in white that i dont mind.

Speaking of colours, I hope your husband buys you a new Christmas jumper on Saturday to enable you to change the hideous photo in your avatar. Val Doonican fashion may be OK where you live but it's sooooo 1970's :lol: