Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" TO ALL OUR TROOPS and BIG CERI "

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm

" TO ALL OUR TROOPS and BIG CERI "

And a Special Mention to Big Ceri from This Forum, YOUR DOING US ALL PROUD, FIGHTING FOR THIS COUNTRY and PUTTING YOUR LIVES AT RISK against THE EVILS OF THIS WORLD.

While were All at home with Our Love ones/Family, Your thousands of Miles away, A Prayer will be Said This Xmas for everyone of you Heroes.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL and OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " TO ALL OUR TROOPS and BIG CERI "

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" TO ALL OUR TROOPS and BIG CERI "

And a Special Mention to Big Ceri from This Forum, YOUR DOING US ALL PROUD, FIGHTING FOR THIS COUNTRY and PUTTING YOUR LIVES AT RISK against THE EVILS OF THIS WORLD.

A MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL and OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

to each and every one of them
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
and return safely

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Hear Hear :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:37 pm

merry christmas to them all.
each and every one of them are doing us proud.
hopefully they all return safe and sound in the new year!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:42 pm

totally agree

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Merry Christmas and stay safe :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Thank you all for keeping us safer. You have the admiration of everyone on here. Have a good xmas and rest assured you are all in our thoughts.

Keep safe.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Yes merry Xmas all, I see today another one has fallen to a road side bomb, god bless you.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Merry Christmas to you all hope you all return home as soon as possible :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Aye, Merry Christmas to All our fighting men and women.

And not forgeting all the families that will be missing someone this Christmas our thoughts are with you.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:23 pm

second that you all keep your heads down and return home safely GOD BLESS YOU ALL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Pob lwc :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 pm

to all you city fans out there,, have a good xmas, stay safe, :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Happy christmas lads hope you can see or hear this post and know were all behind you. Best Regards :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Well said. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Merry christmas to all our troops, You are doing a fine job for our country, Stay safe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 pm

thinking of you guys away from home at this time of year doing a sterling job.
keep safe and have a Merry xmas.on this subject i am organising a Charity Rugby Match on Monday 27th
at Dinas Powys rfc for the Help for Heroes Fund.K.o.is at 1pm there will be a raffle draw after the game
in the Clubhouse.All proceeds to H4H fund.Yes i know its an egg game but those of you that know me will
know i have been a bluebird for over 40yrs. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 pm

willie anderson wrote:thinking of you guys away from home at this time of year doing a sterling job.
keep safe and have a Merry xmas.on this subject i am organising a Charity Rugby Match on Monday 27th
at Dinas Powys rfc for the Help for Heroes Fund.K.o.is at 1pm there will be a raffle draw after the game
in the Clubhouse.All proceeds to H4H fund.Yes i know its an egg game but those of you that know me will
know i have been a bluebird for over 40yrs. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Cheers Annis,Merry xmas to you and your family Mate.Have a great xmas and lets hope for a win on Sunday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm

willie anderson wrote:Cheers Annis,Merry xmas to you and your family Mate.Have a great xmas and lets hope for a win on Sunday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same to you and Your Family, Lets hope for 3 Wins to the New Year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Year

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm

While were All at home with Our Love ones/Family, Your thousands of Miles away, A Prayer will be Said This Xmas for everyone of you Heroes.

A great tribute and i echo those words totally. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Image :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Merry Christmas To All Our Troops...

Had Word Today that a lad from my old unit was killed yesterday in Afghanistan so my thoughts are with his family this Christmas,what a cruel time to be taken from them. Although it hasnt been said who it was yet to the public :(.

Hope the rest of the lads at 216 (Airbourne) Signal Squadron can find the strength to slay the cowardly b*****ds that layed that roadside bomb!

Merry Christmas And Stay Safe to all our forces. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 pm

ditto! To everyone!!

Keep your head down Ceri :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 pm

216 also my old unit, left 30 years ago 1980
Lets hope next year is a better one for all our troops.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:36 am

Gentlemen and Ladies

Thank you for your kind messages of support today they are very very much welcome and needed as you have no doubt been watching th news as yet another British soldier loses his life, I was personally involved in the evacuation of this young signaller attcahed to 2 PARA. It has hurt us badly but we were up the next day doing what we came here to do, your messages of support is humbling to say the least and has lifted me after 2 very bad days. At this point i'd like to wish you all, your families and loved ones a very Merry Xmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Best Wishes
WO1 Ceri Ceaser
Op HERRICK 13

PEACE AND GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN...... EXCEPT THE JACKS

p.s. Santa any chance of being promoted!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:39 am

Big Ceri wrote:Gentlemen and Ladies

Thank you for your kind messages of support today they are very very much welcome and needed as you have no doubt been watching th news as yet another British soldier loses his life, I was personally involved in the evacuation of this young signaller attcahed to 2 PARA. It has hurt us badly but we were up the next day doing what we came here to do, your messages of support is humbling to say the least and has lifted me after 2 very bad days. At this point i'd like to wish you all, your families and loved ones a very Merry Xmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Best Wishes
WO1 Ceri Ceaser
Op HERRICK 13

merry xmas sir

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 am

Big Ceri wrote:Gentlemen and Ladies

Best Wishes
WO1 Ceri Ceaser
Op HERRICK 13

YOU TO TAKE CARE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 pm

God Bless everyone one of them.....true heroes.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 am

Merry Christmas to all of you guys where ever you may be in the world.

Come home safe :ayatollah: