Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DAVE JONES WILL GET BACKING IN JANUARY "

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:09 am

" DAVE JONES WILL GET BACKING IN JANUARY "

So With THE BEST EVER SQUAD IN CITY's Last 40 years, DJ's Words and ex players/ Mine/other City fans as well and DJ Being able to DEF ADD TO THE SQUAD in January, THERES NO STOPPING US NOW, WE CANT FAIL.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " DAVE JONES WILL GET BACKING IN JANUARY "

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:" DAVE JONES WILL GET BACKING IN JANUARY "

So With THE BEST EVER SQUAD IN CITY's Last 40 years, DJ's Words and ex players/ Mine/other City fans as well and DJ Being able to DEF ADD TO THE SQUAD in January, THERES NO STOPPING US NOW, WE CANT FAIL.

OR CAN HE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 am

beddau blue wrote:

Now now, WE Must Be Positive its Xmas and New Year Soon and WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD IN THE DIVISION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:15 am

WELL IT MUST BE NEARLY XMAS WE HAVE POSITIVE THREAD FROM ANNIS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 am

bluebirds23 wrote:

WELL IT MUST BE NEARLY XMAS WE HAVE POSITIVE THREAD FROM ANNIS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive been thinking, JUST LOOK AT THE TALENT/STARS WE HAVE IN OUR SQUAD, WE CANT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Rob, Theres No Stopping Us, NO WAY WE CANT FAIL WITH THIS SQUAD.

BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive been thinking, JUST LOOK AT THE TALENT/STARS WE HAVE IN OUR SQUAD, WE CANT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Rob, Theres No Stopping Us, NO WAY WE CANT FAIL WITH THIS SQUAD. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

Now now, WE Must Be Positive its Xmas and New Year Soon and WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD IN THE DIVISION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis weve had the best squad all season :!: :!: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:24 am

i agree but i still there few positions we could strengthen to push the SOME of the players in the team. so they have to on top form every game other wise they could be out of the side at the moment i think some players are like' ha no one pushing me no matter how i play i stay here'

if you get me

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:26 am

FESTIVE POSITIVE ALERT!! FESTIVE POSITIVE ALERT!!!! :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:31 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:FESTIVE POSITIVE ALERT!! FESTIVE POSITIVE ALERT!!!! :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Saddles, WE CANT FAIL WITH THIS SQUAD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MERRY XMAS Saddles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS "

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 am

From FACEBOOK

Cardiff City Forum • View topic - " DAVE JONES WILL GET BACKING IN JANUARY "
www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk
22 minutes ago · · Like · Comment · Share
Ieuan Bisatt likes this.

Ieuan Bisatt Time will tell, I know the team will take us up !
20 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like

Marc Palmer Let's hope he spends wisely

19 minutes ago · Like

Michael Lloyd Danny shittu according to tabloids
3 minutes ago · Like

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:38 am

the season is half way thru and we are only 3rd on default with a game in hand and currently going thru a poor spell .............. our goal diff along with QPR's is way better than anybody else around us which sums up this division at the mo . With 1 or 2 new players in then Im confident of achieving auto promotion ...... but being a long term CCFC fan then ask me around April !

TBAGU ( The Blues Are Going Up ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:45 am

it may be the best squad in the history of the club, it is in my time watching cardiff, but that doesnt mean its a squad good enough to go up automatic, the defence is nowhere near as good as the loovens/ johnson defence or the gabbidon /collins defence, the attack is way better than anything we have ever had, but dave jones has to play chopra upfront. as for signings, if we replace gypes with a tall quick defender, find some competition for jay and burke and get a new left back we will have a great chance of winning the division, if he gets his players he wants and we fail, even if we fail in the play offs then he has to go, until then, lets all get behind the team :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:04 am

fantastic news :ayatollah:

do you now how much he has been given? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:FESTIVE POSITIVE ALERT!! FESTIVE POSITIVE ALERT!!!! :ayatollah: :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Saddles, WE CANT FAIL WITH THIS SQUAD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MERRY XMAS Saddles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS "[/quot

I'll have a pint of whatever you positive boys are drinking! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 am

love it :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:43 am

It very much depends who he signs Annis. One things for sure I agree with him that we need 5 new players (that is an ibncrease in the squad of 5 players not 5 in and 3 out :lol: :lol: :lol: ). I say we defo need a left back, 2 central defenders, a playmaker in midfield with an engine and another striker and thats if we dont sell any more players. My feeling is we will sell players and also Dave Jones will sign players in the wrong positions. Therefore I will refrain from saying we can't fail until I see our signings. First things first though we need to make a statement to the rest of the league this weekend and really Batter Coventry.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:51 am

its about time you backed the team and DJ, it obvious that players and staff read these board and its not good for moral.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:53 am

gavinmanley wrote:its about time you backed the team and DJ, it obvious that players and staff read these board and its not good for moral.

In my opinion they shouldn't. They don't walk into a pub in Canton and listen to the banter and opinion do they?

A supporter, paying customer as Jones say's himself has the full right to his opinion, that's one matter Jones is correct in.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 pm

do i detect sarcasm ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 pm

jesus optimism :lol: must be xmas spirit

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 pm

We r going up say we r going up!!...............hic! :lol: must be the spirit!!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Barmy Army :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Great news.

Lets stay positive.

We will be champions.

Pity I will miss the Portsmouth match in April as I am running the London marathon the day after and need to register on the Saturday!!! ( I will be 60 the day after the marathon.)

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 pm

gavinmanley wrote:its about time you backed the team and DJ, it obvious that players and staff read these board and its not good for moral.

Ive Always Said its THE BEST SQUAD IN 40 YRS and DAVE JONES SAYS THE SAME, I Have NOT CHANGED ONCE WITH THAT OPINION.We have players We could only DREAM ABOUT and NOW WE HAVE THEM.
Heaton/Marshal,Bells,Chops,Jay,Burke,OJ,Koumas,Blake etc etc etc etc

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 pm

By just listing the so called star individual players, you have hit on the inherent problem with this City team - it is not a TEAM, rather a team of individuals.

The sooner Jones is able to adapt the players into playing as an eleven, the better.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Cover for Jay, maybe a wide player and some belief in ourselves and our ability and we will run away with the league. Still a long way to go and a lot of points to be won. I know we can do it and we can do it with Dave Jones as manager. This is our last bad spell and it's onwards and upwards from now until the end of the season. Everything's in place to go up, we just need to make sure there are no more slip-ups now

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 pm

From FACEBOOK

Ieuan Bisatt likes this.
Ieuan Bisatt Time will tell, I know the team will take us up !
4 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · Like
Marc Palmer Let's hope he spends wisely

4 hours ago · Like
Michael Lloyd Danny shittu according to tabloids

4 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Simon Richards ‎3 players already signed so I hear - Routledge one of them?

54 minutes ago · Like

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 pm

I always back the team but I am sorry I can't back Dave Jones. In my view he is a clown who has far too high an opinion of himself. I think in football terms he is a divisive character within Cardiff City Football Club and will be detrimentel to any push for promotion again this season. Sorry but that is just my view.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:39 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

I always back the team but I am sorry I can't back Dave Jones. In my view he is a clown who has far too high an opinion of himself. I think in football terms he is a divisive character within Cardiff City Football Club and will be detrimentel to any push for promotion again this season. Sorry but that is just my view.

I Always Back my Team on that Pitch for 90 Mins plus :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wish a few more would Sing and Cheer with US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Team/Squad is The Best Individual Team I have ever Witnessed at The City in My 38 years of Following them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 pm

I hope your right mate. They have enough time to put things right and there is definitely loads of quality there we just need to get some new players into the club in key positions to be able to push on come January. I think a bigger overall squad will be vital in the hard winter months. We know only too well to our own cost that unless you have a large enough squad with quality results will suffer. Increase the size of our squad by 5 players in the right positions and I agree with you - we will get promoted