Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " DAVE JONES WILL GET BACKING IN JANUARY "

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Woody

in what sense annis? carl said we have enquired about adam hammill, does that mean we will sign him? and all the other players mentioned?

how much will he receive do you know?

Woody, I Said earlier, VT has Backed DJ with his money Requests, Now its up to DJ to Persuade them to come to Us, Usually Money Talks, BUT THE MAIN THING IS DJ HAS GOT THE MONEY HE REQUESTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:58 pm

We're all looking to the big man in charge who at the end of the day has clearly been a yard off the pace. His comments haven't really hit the back of the net with us fans and we're gutted. It doesn't help that he is as sick as a parrot since he lost the dressing room, no one will tell him where it is. In the modern game it's about two halves and he'll be looking to get that extra player out there at home. Just remember there are no easy games in this league and we have to dig ourselves out of this. Likely we'll win some and we'll lose some. DJ knows he's had too many bad days at the office but rest assured he'll be taking each game as it comes.
COME ON CITY !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:06 am

Just got in having had a few too many beers :D but it's great to read what you have posted Annis it seems that DJ as been given the backing that he's asked for? I have said since the beginning of the Season that we would go up as Champions and i still think that is the case what we need to do as supporters is get behind the team and DJ who isn't going anywhere so we need to get behind him :ayatollah:

Now is the time to kick on we all want the same thing which is City in the Premiership is DJ the man to take us there i don't know but as long as he is here we need to support him let's all be honest at the beginning of the season we would have all been happy with 3rd in the Championship just 4 points off top with a game in hand,

So starting with Coventry let's all get behind the team cheer them onto 3 points and then back them at Watford and Bristol then with the right players brought in during January we can all hopefully celebrate promotion in May :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:01 am

The first time ever that DJ has had money to spend in January and not having to resort in scrapping for frees and shit loan deals? Brilliant.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:05 am

" SO WE CANT FAIL "

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:23 am

We Cant Fail, We have the Best Ever Squad/He has had More money than any other Manager in This League and In Our History, WE CANT FAIL.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
" ONWARDS ans UPWARDS "

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:38 am

From Facebook

Mark Andrew Logical Lodge personally think hes been backed enough already
17 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like · 1 person

Annis Abraham Jnr Mark, We Cant Fail, We have the Best Ever Squad/He has had More money than any other manager in This League and In Our History, WE CANT FAIL.
14 minutes ago · Like

Andrew Bluebirdnips Parsells we can he's at the helm
9 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr Andy, WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD/BEST EVER TEAM, WE CANT FAIL.
4 minutes ago · Like

Lee Blue Bird Chapman I'm dropping my negative attitude, need to get behind the lads now it's the last patch that matters!! we are mingling with the auto promotion places and if we strengthen in January in the positions we need to there will be no stopping us considering I think we have only seen us at our best about twice this season I think when they finally kick themselves into gear and we start seeing Leeds away performances we will smash it!! :D
40 seconds ago · Like

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:From Facebook

Mark Andrew Logical Lodge personally think hes been backed enough already
17 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like · 1 person

Annis Abraham Jnr Mark, We Cant Fail, We have the Best Ever Squad/He has had More money than any other manager in This League and In Our History, WE CANT FAIL.
14 minutes ago · Like

Andrew Bluebirdnips Parsells we can he's at the helm
9 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr Andy, WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD/BEST EVER TEAM, WE CANT FAIL.
4 minutes ago · Like

Lee Blue Bird Chapman I'm dropping my negative attitude, need to get behind the lads now it's the last patch that matters!! we are mingling with the auto promotion places and if we strengthen in January in the positions we need to there will be no stopping us considering I think we have only seen us at our best about twice this season I think when they finally kick themselves into gear and we start seeing Leeds away performances we will smash it!! :D
40 seconds ago · Like

Thats the Spirit Lee, HOW CAN DJ FAIL, HE HAS EVERYTHING HE HAS ASKED FOR.

HE CANT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:49 am

From FACEBOOK

Simon Darby lets take it one game at the time every year is the same we chant the blues are going up the team shit themselfs and slips up
4 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr Simon,But this is the BET EVER SQUAD/TEAM, SURELY WE CANT FAIL.
2 minutes ago · Like

Mark Andrew Logical Lodge i agree best squad we ever had if anything get another defender in one player he has been backed enough tho,backed more than any other manager.
about a minute ago via Facebook Mobile · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr DJ, Says its OUR BEST EVER SQUAD, MONEY BEYOND HAS BEEN SPENT, HE HAS THE DREAM TEAM, COME ON DJ DONT LET US DOWN.
2 seconds ago · Like

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:" DAVE JONES WILL GET BACKING IN JANUARY "

So With THE BEST EVER SQUAD IN CITY's Last 40 years, DJ's Words and ex players/ Mine/other City fans as well and DJ Being able to DEF ADD TO THE SQUAD in January, THERES NO STOPPING US NOW, WE CANT FAIL.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think annis has been abducted by blazzing saddles :D

your right annis best squad ever we must not fail

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:31 am

So With THE BEST EVER SQUAD IN CITY's Last 40 years, DJ's Words and ex players/ Mine/other City fans as well and DJ Being able to DEF ADD TO THE SQUAD in January, THERES NO STOPPING US NOW, WE CANT FAIL.

Corr, have you started the New Year already Annis???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are, of course, correct in your comments that in reality we SHOULD do the biz in the second half of the season....

As you say, BRING IT ON!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:46 am

From Facebook

Annis Abraham Jnr DJ, Says its OUR BEST EVER SQUAD, MONEY BEYOND HAS BEEN SPENT, HE HAS THE DREAM TEAM, COME ON DJ DONT LET US DOWN.

about an hour ago · Like
Simon Darby i agree we have the best Strikers (we need to keep chops) and mid but the Defence is letting us down time and time again

about an hour ago · Like
Simon Darby sorry but Mark Hudson got to go
about an hour ago · Like

Perry Mccarthy yaay well said simon darby.... its wot i been saying all along ....
18 minutes a

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 am

The Premier 1 wrote:

I think annis has been abducted by blazzing saddles :D

your right annis best squad ever we must not fail

:lol: :lol:

Andy, HOW CAN DJ FAIL ?

WE CANT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:49 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

Corr, have you started the New Year already Annis???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are, of course, correct in your comments that in reality we SHOULD do the biz in the second half of the season....

As you say, BRING IT ON!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" THIS IS it Sven, DJ HAS THE BEST EVER SQUAD and MONEY IN JANUARY, SURELY DJ CANT FAIL ?

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS "

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:23 pm

" SO DONT LET US DOWN Dave Jones, 5 times was Bad enough BUT 6 Times, WELL IT JUST WILL NOT HAPPEN "

AS YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DEMANDED :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE CAN NOT FAIL WITH THE BEST TEAM/SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:29 pm

we had a strong enough team before xmas to be top comfortably, but not a strong enough manager.
now we are getting a stronger team again, but still have a weak manager. if he fails with this squad, then he should go back to his job as a care worker!

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:58 pm

milly44 wrote:we had a strong enough team before xmas to be top comfortably, but not a strong enough manager.
now we are getting a stronger team again, but still have a weak manager. if he fails with this squad, then he should go back to his job as a care worker!

Milly

Surely He cant Fail, WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD/TEAM IN THIS LEAGUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Lets hope he don't get any duds like he did last time

Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Pricey wrote:Lets hope he don't get any duds like he did last time

Pricey, WE CANT FAIL SURELY WITH THE BEST TEAM/SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Not off me he wont :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Yikes! What if he fails?

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:03 am

alexc wrote:Yikes! What if he fails?

Alex, He CANT FAIL, WE HAVE THE HIGHEST PAID MANAGER/TEAM in THE DIVISION, WITH PURE CLASS IN THE SQUAD, ITS THE BEST IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, Jones got every player He Wanted (9 New Ones This Season ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: