Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Boxing Day Security

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:25 pm

In my opinion with these nasty Muslim extremists planning bomb attacks on our home City during this festive period, it's got me thinking what would be a good target that would make headline news for them.

20,000 plus football fans in the same area on boxing day surely would be a thought target.

Thank fully it seems the Police have uncovered their destruction plans in the nick of time, but I would still hope that they step up security on boxing day at the stadium and keep a careful eye on the Muslim fraternity who attend especially those non season ticket holders.

Now it's close to home, the fear factor comes closer, it would be nice and comforting to hear something from the Club on this very important issue.

The Americans learnt from the thought process " It won't happen to us" We now as City Citizens have terrorists on our own door step and we need to be far more vigilant and careful in these current times. We need to look out for each other and be vigilant at all times. It's the biggest obstacle to a terrorist, the public eye.

Re: Boxing Day Security

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:30 pm

:shock:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote::shock:

Seconded.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:10 pm

keep a careful eye on the Muslim fraternity who attend especially those non season ticket holders.

Good idea 'cos you can alway tell a Muslim by sight can't you :?

Or are you proposing that they ask everyone who attends their religion and hope that they tell the truth :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:12 pm

My Opinion And Mine Only wrote:In my opinion with these nasty Muslim extremists planning bomb attacks on our home City during this festive period, it's got me thinking what would be a good target that would make headline news for them.

20,000 plus football fans in the same area on boxing day surely would be a thought target.

Thank fully it seems the Police have uncovered their destruction plans in the nick of time, but I would still hope that they step up security on boxing day at the stadium and keep a careful eye on the Muslim fraternity who attend especially those non season ticket holders.

Now it's close to home, the fear factor comes closer, it would be nice and comforting to hear something from the Club on this very important issue.

The Americans learnt from the thought process " It won't happen to us" We now as City Citizens have terrorists on our own door step and we need to be far more vigilant and careful in these current times. We need to look out for each other and be vigilant at all times. It's the biggest obstacle to a terrorist, the public eye.

the only security im worried about is our back 4 and goalie,

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 pm

joncandy wrote:
keep a careful eye on the Muslim fraternity who attend especially those non season ticket holders.

Or are you proposing that they ask everyone who attends their religion and hope that they tell the truth :lol:

Jon I agree with your point here, I wonder how people felt about being around others with ginger hair and Irish accents in the 80's :roll:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:31 pm

carl jono they tell u to keep an eye on em in a plane mate so no diff to anywhere else especially tube stations planes busses and airports aint you seen every foto fit of every muslim terrorist urrggh they look muslim and yea we did look out for the irish in the 70/80's as they were bombing us the coward bastards they were just because you were too young to remember and in a diff part of the world!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Glad I am not going now :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Zabier wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote::shock:

Seconded.

Thirded. Unbelievable.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Daya wrote:carl jono they tell u to keep an eye on em in a plane mate so no diff to anywhere else especially tube stations planes busses and airports aint you seen every foto fit of every muslim terrorist urrggh they look muslim and yea we did look out for the irish in the 70/80's as they were bombing us the coward bastards they were just because you were too young to remember and in a diff part of the world!

Sorry Steve but I don't buy the ' not every Muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim ' belief and I promise you the day will come that these type of terrorists will become 'white westerners'.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Daya wrote:carl jono they tell u to keep an eye on em in a plane mate so no diff to anywhere else especially tube stations planes busses and airports aint you seen every foto fit of every muslim terrorist urrggh they look muslim and yea we did look out for the irish in the 70/80's as they were bombing us the coward bastards they were just because you were too young to remember and in a diff part of the world!

Sorry Steve but I don't buy the ' not every Muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim ' belief and I promise you the day will come that these type of terrorists will become 'white westerners'.

dont agree about the white westerners bit but also not saying everything one is a terrorist either saying keep a fcking eye out on em

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:27 pm

joncandy wrote:

Can you spot a Muslim ? well hell yeah 99 times out of a 100. :roll:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:
joncandy wrote:

Jon I agree with your point here, I wonder how people felt about being around others with ginger hair and Irish accents in the 80's :roll:

EMBARRASED :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Daya wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

dont agree about the white westerners bit but also not saying everything one is a terrorist either saying keep a fcking eye out on em

Steve you must believe that there are many white folk who will want to rise against the power of capitalism.

Even the M15 believe it so I would keep an eye out for anyone suspicious not just the stereotypical muslim.

HUNDREDS of British non-Muslims have been recruited by al-Qaeda to wage war against the West, senior security sources warned last night.
As many as 1,500 white Britons are believed to have converted to Islam for the purpose of funding, planning and carrying out surprise terror attacks inside the UK, according to one MI5 source"
"

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/AlQ ... 3667425.jp

Sometimes People lose sight of the forest and only see a tree.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Good post Steve :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
joncandy wrote:

As jim bowen said nukes " In One" " no prizes for two in a turb"

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
carlccfc wrote:
Daya wrote:carl jono they tell u to keep an eye on em in a plane mate so no diff to anywhere else especially tube stations planes busses and airports aint you seen every foto fit of every muslim terrorist urrggh they look muslim and yea we did look out for the irish in the 70/80's as they wl ere bombing us the coward bastards they were just because you were too young to remember and in a diff part of the world!

Carl lets put this in perspective the IRA in general "i except this didn't happen every time" but the IRA nearly always gave a warning first. They was interested in destroying buildings. But the Muslim extremist is only interested in the most casualties possible and that is without exception. And the only kind of terrorist that does this is Muslim. If i am wrong i am sure some one will put me right. So if two people were say to enter a shopping mall one of them is an 80 year old pulling her trolley or a Muslim looking individual who would you search ? Would you search the old Lady ? what a waste of time. Sorry i dont do politically correct shit. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:
carlccfc wrote:
Daya wrote:carl jono they tell u to keep an eye on em in a plane mate so no diff to anywhere else especially tube stations planes busses and airports aint you seen every foto fit of every muslim terrorist urrggh they look muslim and yea we did look out for the irish in the 70/80's as they wl ere bombing us the coward bastards they were just because you were too young to remember and in a diff part of the world!

Carl lets put this in perspective the IRA in general "i except this didn't happen every time" but the IRA nearly always gave a warning first. They was interested in destroying buildings. But the Muslim extremist is only interested in the most casualties possible and that is without exception. And the only kind of terrorist that does this is Muslim. If i am wrong i am sure some one will put me right. So if two people were say to enter a shopping mall one of them is an 80 year old pulling her trolley or a Muslim looking individual who would you search ? Would you search the old Lady ? what a waste of time. Sorry i dont do politically correct shit. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Steve lets get this into perspective, are you saying that if the new type of terrorist gives a warning first then it makes their work more morally correct ?

The point I am raising is that of the original poster who said " keep a careful eye on the Muslim fraternity " I find that comment very poor.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Daya wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
joncandy wrote:

As jim bowen said nukes " In One" " no prizes for two in a turb"

What abouth this guy then?

White and a convert to Islam, would you have picked him out? :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7775543.stm

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:05 pm

For once I find myself in total agreement with you Carl.

Nice to actually hear YOUR opinion.

That's probably ruined your street cred on here!!

Sorry :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Boxing Day Securit

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:09 pm

]
Yes Steve lets get this into perspective, are you saying that if the new type of terrorist gives a warning first then it makes their work more morally correct ?

The point I am raising is that of the original poster who said " keep a careful eye on the Muslim fraternity " I find that comment very poor.[/quote][/quote]
No no no Carl having lived through the IRA era i think they are Scum total scum. As like Daya said we can remember the Era of the IRA and yes you kept an eye out. But then it was a lot harder to spot an Irishman unless he spoke. But now it is different and if its Racist to say you can spot a Muslim then i am racist and i dont care. Say if you sit next to a Muslim is it wrong to be apprehensive? well yes its wrong but that is the way it is I'm afraid. In the 70s people were the same with the Irish. Its the times we live in and as a recent survey said a third of Muslim teenagers believe it is right to kill or maim in the interest of Islam. So it does make you think.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:09 pm

The IRA gave a warning first?? tell that to the people of Guildford and other places :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The IRA along with all the other dirty, murdering, COWARDLY cunts can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Marc wrote:The IRA gave a warning first?? tell that to the people of Guildford and other places :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The IRA along with all the other dirty, murdering, COWARDLY cunts can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU Marc .

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Claude Blue wrote:For once I find myself in total agreement with you Carl.

Not at all Claude.

I believe Claude that everyone is equal whatever the colour or creed.

There is good and bad all over the world.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Claude Blue wrote:For once I find myself in total agreement with you Carl.

From Claude Carl !!!!!!!!!!!!you are finished Carl Curtis RIP Image

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Perfectly put Carl.

Nice to see non-generalisation and stereotyping of peoples, cultures, religions, etc.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Perfectly put Carl.

Nice to see non-generalisation and stereotyping of peoples, cultures, religions, etc.

Always taught never to stereotype Claude, one of my greatest beliefs.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:

will the two of you get a room :oops: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:19 pm

milly44 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

will the two of you get a room :oops: :lol:

THERE IS A LOVE IN GOING ON :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Claude, It's nice to see you back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (hope you and you family have a nice Christmas... :ayatollah: )..