Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Boxing Day Security

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Marc wrote:Claude, It's nice to see you back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (hope you and you family have a nice Christmas... :ayatollah: )..

Marc it will be an orgy soon :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 pm

i think its just gonna get worse, can you stop them? i am only young so i can't comment on older version of things but as your lad 24 makes you for second or to.

but probably the younger people of musclim people have been brought up in the area of suicide bombing saying goes never judge a book by it cover. i no racist but i don't agree on how things are with way they can act and we can't. its like we called a black guy ni*ga and they went to police said racial abuse we could get done, what would happen if the black man went' white boy' ? same goes for musclims aswell?

i prob get slated for my comments but thats my opinion.

problem is musclim people are growing in this country? how can we stop it?

they take job because they highly skilled apparently makes you think what value we have as people of wales and Britain.

Marc wrote:The IRA gave a warning first?? tell that to the people of Guildford and other places :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The IRA along with all the other dirty, murdering, COWARDLY cunts can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Marc i said this didn't happen every time. And i am not defending the IRA i hate the murdering scum. But when EVER has the Muslim extremist ever given a warning as so no one gets killed. The IRA used to have a password with the authorities as so the could evacuate Civilians. I know that did not happen with our soldiers or MPs but when has Al Qaeda ever given a warning?

milly44 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Claude Blue wrote:Perfectly put Carl.

Nice to see non-generalisation and stereotyping of peoples, cultures, religions, etc.

Always taught never to stereotype Claude, one of my greatest beliefs.

will the two of you get a room :oops: :lol:

Milly your not jealous are you :?: :D

carlccfc wrote:
Marc wrote:Claude, It's nice to see you back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (hope you and you family have a nice Christmas... :ayatollah: )..

Marc it will be an orgy soon :lol:

:lol:
But I Wont be involved :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Careful you lot or Carl will give me the updates before you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Marc, same to you and yours :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:The IRA gave a warning first?? tell that to the people of Guildford and other places :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The IRA along with all the other dirty, murdering, COWARDLY cunts can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Marc i said this didn't happen every time. And i am not defending the IRA i hate the murdering scum. But when EVER has the Muslim extremist ever given a warning as so no one gets killed. The IRA used to have a password with the authorities as so the could evacuate Civilians. I know that did not happen with our soldiers or MPs but when has Al Qaeda ever given a warning?

Nukes, Chief :ayatollah: (this is my opinion) ....I regard the IRA as bad as Al Qaeda...sorry mate, but people can sugarcoat the IRA as much as they like, but they are still EXACTLY the same as the AL Qaeda.......TERRORISTS :twisted:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Don't worry about an attack on ccs it just wouldn't happen as they have had loads of free tickets for matches. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Marc i hate both the same as you . but with one you had a good chance of getting away, with the other you have none. Put it this way you are in a Mall there is a Bomb it could be IRA or Al Qaeda which one would you rather planted it ? If its IRA you would have a fair chance on getting out if it is al qaeda you have no Chance.
But yeah terrorist is a terrorist but the new one looks to kill as many as they can. With the old terrorist he or she had self preservation that is no longer the case which makes them MORE DANGEROUS Chief.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:46 pm

i sense a bit of a love in going on :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 pm

theres do gooders in all soceitys as well realists. This Country is being over run allows terrorists to live here and cant even deport em due to the bleeding do gooders! i'm not racist but im damn fed up of people who live here and cant even be bothered to learn the lingo let alone respect British values and traditions , the truth is they set up their own communites within and treat it as home making up their own rules and failing to mix with the national and other cultures. if you gonna live in the western world live the western way its not hard, having legalisation set aside for their special needs is pathetic. We couldnt do it if we went to live there- try having a shag on a Dubai beach!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Not between me Marc and Carl a bit of Image And Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Daya wrote:theres do gooders in all soceitys as well realists. This Country is being over run allows terrorists to live here and cant even deport em due to the bleeding do gooders! i'm not racist but im damn fed up of people who live here and cant even be bothered to learn the lingo let alone respect British values and traditions , the truth is they set up their own communites within and treat it as home making up their own rules and failing to mix with the national and other cultures. if you gonna live in the western world live the western way its not hard, having legalisation set aside for their special needs is pathetic. We couldnt do it if we went to live there- try having a shag on a Dubai beach!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Daya top post. And i must add a shag on Dubai beach cant even get a shag on one of our own beaches :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Daya wrote:theres do gooders in all soceitys as well realists. This Country is being over run allows terrorists to live here and cant even deport em due to the bleeding do gooders! i'm not racist but im damn fed up of people who live here and cant even be bothered to learn the lingo let alone respect British values and traditions , the truth is they set up their own communites within and treat it as home making up their own rules and failing to mix with the national and other cultures. if you gonna live in the western world live the western way its not hard, having legalisation set aside for their special needs is pathetic. We couldnt do it if we went to live there- try having a shag on a Dubai beach!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Daya top post. And i must add a shag on Dubai beach cant even get a shag on one of our own beaches :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nuke..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: to be fair most who post like Carl from Neath havent been overrun by them YET. Be different when they do.

i aint got a problem with any colour or nationality who comes to live here as long as they respect and live along the way of the western world , if they dont like the western world then dont bloody come here!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Carl

I could write an essay of what I think about all this, but I won't. (I very nearly wrote my dissertation on Islam and terrorism, but eventually went for a less controversial subject)

In short, I agree with you. But it seems that we are in the minority.

Daya, I live in Cardiff....and as for the over run comment, I've never heard anything more ridiculous in my life. I see a LOAD more white people than I do brown/black/yellow.

Also as for language, I work a lot with foreigners and its normally the arabs, indians and pakastanis who speak the better English...its the Eastern Europeans who, in my experience, make no effort to learn the language.

Anyway, I'll leave it there because I'm not a patient person and I get wound up very easily by what I see as narrowmindedness.

Good night folks :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Carl

I could write an essay of what I think about all this, but I won't. (I very nearly wrote my dissertation on Islam and terrorism, but eventually went for a less controversial subject)

Daya, I live in Cardiff....and as for the over run comment, I've never heard anything more ridiculous in my life. I see a LOAD more white people than I do brown/black/yellow.

Also as for language, I work a lot with foreigners and its normally the arabs, indians and pakastanis who speak the better English...its the Eastern Europeans who, in my experience, make no effort to learn the language.

Anyway, I'll leave it there because I'm not a patient person and I get wound up very easily by what I see as narrowmindedness.

Typical Student reply- look at the problems you lot cause!! take the train to London and have a butchers as the overrun situation , Bradford too and Birmingham..... it spreads!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Marc i hate both the same as you . but with one you had a good chance of getting away, with the other you have none. Put it this way you are in a Mall there is a Bomb it could be IRA or Al Qaeda which one would you rather planted it ? If its IRA you would have a fair chance on getting out if it is al qaeda you have no Chance.
But yeah terrorist is a terrorist but the new one looks to kill as many as they can. With the old terrorist he or she had self preservation that is no longer the case which makes them MORE DANGEROUS Chief.

Chief, I'd rather neither planted it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ........Lets change the subject ;) are you going to Watford??

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:15 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Carl

Agree Hannah ;)

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Marc i hate both the same as you . but with one you had a good chance of getting away, with the other you have none. Put it this way you are in a Mall there is a Bomb it could be IRA or Al Qaeda which one would you rather planted it ? If its IRA you would have a fair chance on getting out if it is al qaeda you have no Chance.

Chief, I'd rather neither planted it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ........Lets change the subject ;) are you going to Watford??

I am working Chief. stoke is my next away game. Will you be here for the Leeds game ?

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

I am working Chief. stoke is my next away game. Will you be here for the Leeds game ?

WHO CARES, get back to your convo on the terrorists :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 pm

yea its getting explosive

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Sorry chiefs. Let no one say i am not contraversial :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

Hopefully I will be Chief, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ps...take no notice of Milly, He's a wee bit jealous that nobody talks to him on a bus :? :?

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 pm

I shall leave you with the following -

"One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"

Discuss.

I shall return to the carnage that will ensue in the morning :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry chiefs. Let no one say i am not contraversial :lol:

your controversial to ;)

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry chiefs. Let no one say i am not contraversial :lol:

your controversial to ;)

OK clever arse i didn't spell check it :lol: :lol: and claude me old mucker ....................i would rather not. :lol: And Please feel free to spell check me Mully :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 pm

i cudnt recist, my spelin is fuckin shite, its the ferst time eva i av bin abel to spot a speling mistak tho ;)

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Milly,

It's "you're" not "your" in the context of the sentance.

From one pedant to another :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Milly,

I thought you were leaving us Claude Chief ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mully i would be fecked wis out me spell chuck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Milly,

claude. you get every time :oops:
i do love you though :lol: