Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Boxing Day Security

Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:15 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Taffy

You just did exactly what Daya did. You dismissed my opinion because of what you think you know about me. Yes I was a student, yes I'm young but that doesn't make me incapable of making my own mind up. You insinuated I was "brainwashed" by Labour. Why don't you respect me enough just to accept that whilst you may not agree with my opinion.....its my opinion. I have not been brainwashed. I find it rather insulting that you and Daya can dismiss my opinion not because of factual statements, but because you can't think of anything else to say to counter my argument. You and Daya have practically said "she's a student, their young and impressionable and can't form an opinion of their own." That's highly insulting.

I come from a military background (a bit like you atm) and can assure you that my opinions are my own. So please, if you want to disagree with me....then do so.. But speak to me like the tax paying adult that I am.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Right. If my answer seemed too personal then I apologise to you.

But the facts speak for themselves. The UAF recruit massively from the student body.
I have constantly tried to illicit an answer from the UAF regarding their position on
the muslim radical groups. Asking why they attack Nick Griffin and not Anjen Choudary
is a very valid question. Griffin is a pig, a thick black/asian hating racist. But he does
not advocate death/stoning/hanging or the extermination of the Jewish race. Choudary
does.... I have never recieved an answer, and had the phone put down on me.

State sponsored fascism is fine it seems.

It scares me more than Nick Griffin