i am 50/50

Re: Petition handed over in Ahmer Rana deportation campaign

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:39 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-12062284

whats your opinions on this?

i am 50/50

Very difficult situation.

Like you i am divided on this. I'm 60:40 for him staying

On 1 side the lad is working hard at school trying to make something of his life.

On the other side you have the fact that there are too many immigrants in this country and many from Pakistan and other Islamic Countries preach hate to this country.

Very difficult and emmotive subject.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Send him back along with the rest of them who have entered the UK illegally or have commited a crime, The all have a sob story to tell about fear of getting killed or persecuted, it don't wash with me

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

i am 50/50

Very difficult situation.

Like you i am divided on this. I'm 60:40 for him staying

On 1 side the lad is working hard at school trying to make something of his life.

On the other side you have the fact that there are too many immigrants in this country and many from Pakistan and other Islamic Countries preach hate to this country.

Very difficult and emmotive subject.

yea its like down the road of special cases etc rules are rules tho so ?

just interested in people opinions

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:48 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Send him back along with the rest of them who have entered the UK illegally or have commited a crime, The all have a sob story to tell about fear of getting killed or persecuted, it don't wash with me

rules are rules so i doubt he will be able to stay .

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:06 pm

i am 50/50

Its an easy one this. He was smuggled into Britain illegally. His parents are not
here nor were they here at the time. If he was seeking asylum from danger than
they should have sent him to India or Iran. The closest safe countries for him.
That is international law

I did not write up the Asylum laws, nor did Britain, it was the UN, we agreed to
stand by them.

Seems a nice lad, popular etc, but he shouldnt have been here in the first place!

Off he goes

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:03 am

I will surprise a few here :shock: :shock: If he was a drug dealer a kiddie fidler or a hit and run killer he would be allowed to stay :evil: because the lad is hard working and wants to make a decent life for himself he is being deported. So get rid of all the fanatics the scroungers and let this lad stay i say . :D

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:39 am

i am 50/50

Let the lad stay - it's not how he got here that is important, it's what he is doing while he is here. Sounds like he really wants to contribute, so let him.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 am

He wasn't born over here, ship him back :ayatollah:

Harsh but fair, we are island creeking with 60 million fellows.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:10 am

dont let the door hit you in the arse on your way out

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:37 am

If he couldn't get in the legal way, he probably shouldn't be here in the first place for a number of reasons and they always have some gang of left-wing sympathisers behind them spinning the PR line about how he's done nothing wrong, etc. Ship him out

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:59 am

ship him back end of he got no right to be here :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:40 am

Its not these people who want to work and contribute we want to get rid of, its dole scroungers and work dodgers that need deporting! Its time we started drafting benefit cheats and doleys and sending them to the front line.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:51 am

100% boot him out :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I will surprise a few here :shock: :shock: If he was a drug dealer a kiddie fidler or a hit and run killer he would be allowed to stay :evil: because the lad is hard working and wants to make a decent life for himself he is being deported. So get rid of all the fanatics the scroungers and let this lad stay i say . :D

Snap here.

We need to realise there will always be immigration, both legal and illegal. On the one hand we let all these bloody Islamic fascist snakes in, claim benefits and write home to the world about how evil this country is and how the infidels should be slaughtered.

On the other, this lad comes in, wants to contribute to the country because he has integrated already and seems to want to tell the world how thankful he is for the welcome white, British people have given him.

A lot of talk here has been about legal and illegal immigration - all these bloody terrorist leeches are UK born, or come here LEGALLY as Doctors, Surgeons, Scientists. Why not deport ALL of these now?

People in this country rightfully complain about the Islamic lack of integration into our country and the lack of thanks we as a nation receive, in actuallity having the piss taken out of us and being threatened by terrorists - YET when a person from Pakistan DOES integrate, DOES give thanks to our country, DOES become a seemingly worthwhile member of the community, people are still not happy :?

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:42 pm

I listened to this guy on the radio yesterday, and his supporters. He seems to be willing to intergrate with our society and do something for the country. However his story did seem a little patchy. I was 50-50 until people brought up the asylum seeker who is allowed to stay after the hit and run, I now believe this kid has far more right.
Controversial but let him stay, give him a 5 year visa.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Of course his story is patchy. More holes in it than Swiss cheese.

In fear for his life? Maybe. Ship him to say relatives in Pakistan? No. People they know in another country in the Indian subcontinent? No.

Send him - hidden - to Britain. And not to relatives, oh no. Send him to safety to a country not the nearest where he knows absolutely nobody...

Let's be perfectly blunt about it - there's no threat to his life. He's an economic migrant, has zero right to be in the country.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Can we leave the Islamic bit out of the argument here. Its not important.

What matters is, he travelled halfway across the world to get to Britain.
Illegally. He was never a genuine asylum seeker.

Being a 'nice guy' has f**k all to do with it

How would his supporters feel if another million entered Britain illegally
'nicely'

He's got to go

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I will surprise a few here :shock: :shock: If he was a drug dealer a kiddie fidler or a hit and run killer he would be allowed to stay :evil: because the lad is hard working and wants to make a decent life for himself he is being deported. So get rid of all the fanatics the scroungers and let this lad stay i say . :D

Snap here.

We need to realise there will always be immigration, both legal and illegal. On the one hand we let all these bloody Islamic fascist snakes in, claim benefits and write home to the world about how evil this country is and how the infidels should be slaughtered.

On the other, this lad comes in, wants to contribute to the country because he has integrated already and seems to want to tell the world how thankful he is for the welcome white, British people have given him.

A lot of talk here has been about legal and illegal immigration - all these bloody terrorist leeches are UK born, or come here LEGALLY as Doctors, Surgeons, Scientists. Why not deport ALL of these now?

People in this country rightfully complain about the Islamic lack of integration into our country and the lack of thanks we as a nation receive, in actuallity having the piss taken out of us and being threatened by terrorists - YET when a person from Pakistan DOES integrate, DOES give thanks to our country, DOES become a seemingly worthwhile member of the community, people are still not happy :?

Missing the point.

This lad is bullshitting about the reasons for him coming to Britain. You can argue how well he's doing at school, yadda, yadda - that's to benefit himself, not Britain, by the way.

The fact remains, however you dress it up, his story doesn't hold up. He's no legal reason to be in the country.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:20 pm

So i he was a terrorist or he drove here allegally then mowed down a child he could stay because you have to be a pretty nasty piece of work Chief to get to stay. Because the Human Rights act likes nasty pieces of work. If you are hard working and want to get on and respect this country this is not the place to come.
Taffy is that you in your avitar and do you have a military background ?

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:29 pm

it's simple he is illegal, homeward bound as Bruce Springsteen sang " this hard land" tough cherio cherio.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:So i he was a terrorist or he drove here allegally then mowed down a child he could stay because you have to be a pretty nasty piece of work Chief to get to stay. Because the Human Rights act likes nasty pieces of work. If you are hard working and want to get on and respect this country this is not the place to come.
Taffy is that you in your avitar and do you have a military background ?

Its my lad mate. I dont look quite so healthy anymore :lol:

If you respect this country then your very first act should not be to break British law.
Which he did. Where was his family's respect of Britain when they smuggled him in?
They shat on our laws then.

What goes around